How to install an .ipa on my iTouch?

Discussion in 'iPhone, iPod & iPad' started by jwmghf, Jun 29, 2011.

Jun 29, 2011
  1. jwmghf
    OP

Newcomer jwmghf Advanced Member

United States
    Hey guys:

I've would like to install an .ipa to my iTouch. I have done a lot of looking around the internet, but all the YouTubes are all so old. I can't imagine they are still valid instructions. And all the help guide dates are from 2007-2009. I fairly certain these won't do.

I have the iTouch v4 and I am running software version 4.3.3. I completed the jailbreak using Redsnow 9.6rc18. I would prefer to install the .ipa using iTunes if possible. If not, installing it without iTunes will just fine also.

Thanks

2. Sop

Banned Sop groovy dude lmao

Australia
    There's something on cydia.. I can't remember now. If you need to you can just install Insta***** from their repo on cydia.

3. jwmghf
    OP

Newcomer jwmghf Advanced Member

United States
    I have installed cydia. I am not familiar with insta*****. Is there perhaps a tutorial here? Or maybe someone could give me some instruction.

Thanks

4. HeyItzRayy

Newcomer HeyItzRayy Member

United States
    Jailbreak your iPod Touch, Install Cydia then go into Cydia> Manage> Sources> Edit> Add>[ cydia.hackulous.us ]Add that source including the http stuff. You might get a message just tap Add Anyways. Then when the source is downloaded, go into the source and download Installous. After you have downloaded installous you can install any IPA's through iTunes or Installous. To download ipas google apptrackr.org. When it finish download drag them into itunes and just sync your apps.

5. Vulpes Abnocto

Former Staff Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

United States
    The program these people are mentioning (or at least partially mentioning) is not allowed on GBAtemp as it is almost exclusively used for piracy.