Homebrew How to install A9LH when already have CFW?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,021
  • Replies 18
D

Deleted User

OP
I've decided to finally take the plunge and install A9LH because I don't wanna get left behind when it becomes the norm. Thing is, I've already got a USA N3DS on 9.2 sysNAND with reiNAND CFW on 10.7.

I've looked through the guides but cant really find the place to start for someone whos already done a majority of the steps and I dont want to accidentally repeat any unneeded steps (last time I did something like this, I deleted a .dbs file I didnt need to and lost save files for over 40 games). I also want to be able to take everything from my emuNAND into this new setup, because my sysNAND is a ghost town with nothing on it.

Dentora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just start at part 4 of Plailect's guide if you already have a working emunand and you should be fine.

Zech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how about you read the other thread first before creating a already been created thread for countless times now.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how about you read the other thread first before creating a already been created thread for countless times now.
because it is way more reassuring to have someone answer your exact concerns personally
I've decided to finally take the plunge and install A9LH because I don't wanna get left behind when it becomes the norm. Thing is, I've already got a USA N3DSXL on 9.2 sysNAND with reiNAND CFW on 10.7.

I've looked through the guides but cant really find the place to start for someone whos already done a majority of the steps and I dont want to accidentally repeat any unneeded steps (last time I did something like this, I deleted a .dbs file I didnt need to and lost save files for over 40 games im really lazy so i dont want to reinstall my games and have like 90 gb worth installed on my only 128gbsd). I also want to be able to take everything from my emuNAND into this new setup, because my sysNAND is a ghost town with nothing on it.
i made an edit to the op's post it now represents me as well

note to anyone who responds here: feel free treat me like a noob as long as you are helping me :P

Last edited by wormdood,
Reactions: Johnal Khow

Zech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
because it is way more reassuring to have someone answer your exact concerns personally
i made an edit to the op's post it now represents me as well

note to anyone who responds here: feel free treat me like a noob as long as you are helping me :P

it's not about being reassured. Its about following the guidelines. This thread should be taken down. And if you read just read the other threads like i did, that with definitely assure you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Veho

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's not about being reassured. Its about following the guidelines. This thread should be taken down. And if you read just read the other threads like i did, that with definitely assure you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Veho
if a thread is not in the first two pages most people dont see it i know rules exist for a reason but so does common sense . . . simply telling the op to read helps no one.

how about instead of ignoring the real problem because of the method it was asked help the op or give him a link to the proper place to find the info he requires . . . or you can ignore this thread as you see it as wrong and because you probably should not involve in wrong doing

also
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
its ageist the rules to double post
please use the edit button (at the bottom left of your post)
see how hard was that i helped inform you your wrong and how to solve it! instead of telling you to read

Last edited by wormdood,
Reactions: FTRBND

Zech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if a thread is not in the first two pages most people dont see it i know rules exist for a reason but so does common sense . . . simply telling the op to read helps no one.

how about instead of ignoring the real problem because of the method it was asked help the op or give him a link to the proper place to find the info he requires . . . or you can ignore this thread as you see it as wrong and because you probably should not involve in wrong doing

also
its ageist the rules to double post
please use the edit button (at the bottom left of your post)
see how hard was that i helped inform you your wrong and how to solve it! instead of telling you to read

wow! You've searched the section for just 2 pages? Just wow........ You've must have been blind to miss the search button. And fyi, i didn't double post. I hope you understand what DOUBLE means.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that's silly why are you trying to attack me when I'm only trying to inform you of why someone would create a thread like this see if you notice I'm not the op this is not my thread so telling me that I've searched a total of 2 pages is totally silly to be honest

also FYI you posted 2 times in a row the content of the post is irrelevant the fact that you posted twice consecutively makes it a double post

side note you still have yet to contribute anything useful to this thread

edit: also you can ask any mod on this site they will tell you the gbatemp's search bar sucks at its job/life/& should be put down like old yeller

Last edited by wormdood,

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
This thread is garbage full of people who are too mad to answer OP's question so they're nitpicking on things like creating a new thread or using the edit button.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is garbage full of people who are too mad to answer OP's question so they're nitpicking on things like creating a new thread or using the edit button.
? im not too mad to answer mad in fact i edited his question and noted that it reflects my situation as well (confused and in need of guidance) . . . but dont get me wrong i am indeed upset that ever sense al9h came out gbatemps been infected with smug-asshole-gitus . . . like your post adding to nothing but said "garbage" (what i mean is i see you nitpicking about bs post but not helping the op (or me) either)

Last edited by wormdood,

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
? im not too mad to answer mad in fact i edited his question and noted that it reflects my situation as well (confused and in need of guidance) . . . but dont get me wrong i am indeed upset that ever sense al9h came out gbatemps been infected with smug-asshole-gitus . . . like your post adding to nothing but said "garbage" (what i mean is i see you nitpicking about bs post but not helping the op (or me) either)
Never said I was helping either.
Either way, /thread

DayVeeBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I am just gonna throw my two cents in here. I had CFW and 9.0.x sysnand already and started at step 4 as per the guide and had issues with it (see--> https://gbatemp.net/threads/cant-downgrade-to-2-1-0-to-get-otp.419650/ ). What I did was just start with a new sd card from the beginning and it went like clockwork. After some later experimentation I believe there may be an issue that may be related to Gateway EmuNand and if you just create a new EmuNand with EmuNand9 there wont be any problem.

Edit: I believe it may be applicable only to 9.0.x SysNands as others have followed guide with 9.2.x from step 4 and succeeded....

Last edited by DayVeeBoi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.