Hacking How to install a save with a burnt copy?

spawn844

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Theres this program i have i think its called save installer. What it does is the games that have saves that cant be ported to your wii it gives you the option to get the saves.

Well i have a burnt copy of casltevania however i would like the 100% for it. Is there anyway i can do this with out the legit copy?

Thanks for any one that helps
moogle.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
if you have the savegame in data.bin format, you can just use the rebooter option in gamma launcher and set to NOCOPYFLAGS: ON so when you reboot your Wii, you simply copy from SD to Wii without the message telling you it is not possible to copy the data...!!!
smile.gif

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So...would this work for SSBB? I have the retail version though. So if I got the DVD5 version, would it work then ? .. But it would be hard to find the gamesaves for SSBB.. but is it possible anyway?

ffffffffffff

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IOwnAndPwnU said:
So...would this work for SSBB? I have the retail version though. So if I got the DVD5 version, would it work then ? .. But it would be hard to find the gamesaves for SSBB.. but is it possible anyway?

Read ether's post

Diffusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IOwnAndPwnU said:
Yes. ...and Save Extractor and Installer works fine with copies if you have a modchip.

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ffffffffffff said:
IOwnAndPwnU said:

Read ether's post

Lol - sorry for bringing this out of another thread but:
"no, I was trying to edit the system menu and i accidentally a whole .apps file. What do i do? "
LOL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, hi