Zakoda8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello!

finaly i have tnv on my ps vita now is the next problam i am not abble to install any iso i try it to put the iso in the folder from save games in the folder of tnv it doest work.
I want to play psp games and after that i want to install a emulator for gba.
Does someone know how to fix this problams and how to install the iso and gba?

I hope someone can help me,
Kind regarts
Bas

D

Deleted User

One of the easiest things to do... :ha:

Place your PSP ISOs into the TNV savedata folder, and transfer that savedata to your Vita through QCMA.

Zakoda8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You will need to right click on the QCMA icon and click "Rebuild Database".

Also, for ISOs to show up on the TNV menu, you'll need to shorten that ISO name to something like GAME.ISO, and you should be good to go. :)

I dont know what i do wrong but it doesnt show off look i rename the iso file http://imgur.com/NX6pwju and on my ps vita i look under psp and other the only thing show off is the tnv file....

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will need to right click on the QCMA icon and click "Rebuild Database".

Also, for ISOs to show up on the TNV menu, you'll need to shorten that ISO name to something like GAME.ISO, and you should be good to go. :)
Should i be installing mine like this also? I currently use vita ftp program for tn-v to do everything.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

yes in the content manager i cant find the iso from the game but only the TNV data
I keep telling you, but you don't listen to me.

just transfer the TNV SAVEDATA.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Should i be installing mine like this also? I currently use vita ftp program for tn-v to do everything.
Yeah, I would just pop them into the tn-v folder and transfer the ISOs through your USB cable. :)

Reactions: cvskid

Zakoda8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I keep telling you, but you don't listen to me.

just transfer the TNV SAVEDATA.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, I would just pop them into the tn-v folder and transfer the ISOs through your USB cable. :)
Oke i tranfer the tnv savedata and now?

D

Deleted User

at the game tab in the psp style from tnv
Sounds like you either didn't use QCMA, or you didn't even copy the TNV savedata with the ISO in it at all.

I'm stuck for answers at this point. PLEASE read the tutorials on Wololo.net and Hackinformer.com, because they really help out a lot.

Zakoda8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sounds like you either didn't use QCMA, or you didn't even copy the TNV savedata with the ISO in it at all.

I'm stuck for answers at this point. PLEASE read the tutorials on Wololo.net and Hackinformer.com, because they really help out a lot.
i used qcma to copy the tnv file!! and the iso is in the folder look to the imgur links....

D

Deleted User

i used qcma to copy the tnv file!! and the iso is in the folder look to the imgur links....
Hmm, this is wierd. But it doesn't suprise me much. It could just be a bad ISO rip. Have you tried with other PSP ISOs other than this one? (don't forget to remane them to
*5 letter word CAPITALIZED*.ISO)

Zakoda8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm, this is wierd. But it doesn't suprise me much. It could just be a bad ISO rip. Have you tried with other PSP ISOs other than this one? (don't forget to remane them to
*5 letter word CAPITALIZED*.ISO)
do you know how i can install the gba emulator i already downloaded the emulator and 1 game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr