Hacking How to install a iso in TNV

D

Deleted User

im so upsed because whe finaly install the tnv bubble and now i cant play psp games or emulators...
You should talk to @RazorX2014 when you get the chance. He's a lot more experienced in dealing with these difficult situations. I only know the basic-moderate stuff.

Zakoda8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You should talk to @RazorX2014 when you get the chance. He's a lot more experienced in dealing with these difficult situations. I only know the basic-moderate stuff.

HELP!

i did something wrong and now is the tnv bubble gone.... i already tried to transfer him back but he doesnt show off i also restart the ps vita....

zekepliskin

Trophies
XP
Country
Easier but slower way is copy the ISO file across via FTP. I find this useful when a memory card starts running low on space because it can go directly into the correct folder rather than being Installed which requires twice the amount of space initially.

D

Deleted User

Easier but slower way is copy the ISO file across via FTP. I find this useful when a memory card starts running low on space because it can go directly into the correct folder rather than being Installed which requires twice the amount of space initially.
But he can't do that without the Vita FTP iso or 138 menu. That's the only problem.

zekepliskin

Trophies
XP
Country
But he can't do that without the Vita FTP iso or 138 menu. That's the only problem.

Agreed, but easier to drop this into the TNV save data folder and install from there. It needs to be in a ZIP, make a folder called PSP, another inside that called GAME, another inside that called FTP and then drop the EBOOT.PBP into that (i.e. PSP\GAME\FTP\EBOOT.PBP) then ZIP the PSP option using store... or just download the one I made earlier.

FTP.ZIP

OP also mentioned his TN-V is screwed... perhaps try this method right here...

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Agreed, but easier to drop this into the TNV save data folder and install from there. It needs to be in a ZIP, make a folder called PSP, another inside that called GAME, another inside that called FTP and then drop the EBOOT.PBP into that (i.e. PSP\GAME\FTP\EBOOT.PBP) then ZIP the PSP option using store... or just download the one I made earlier.

FTP.ZIP

OP also mentioned his TN-V is screwed... perhaps try this method right here...
You can't write to PSP/GAME on 3.52. OP is on 3.52.

D

Deleted User

Ah yeah... I forget most people go above 3.51 for their exploits these days. Loss of Rejuvenate and all that.
Yeah, I guess if they just get a PS3 and activate the Vita through that, they'll still be able to get access to TN-V and VitaFTP very easily, and still be able to stay on a lower Firmware. :)

Zakoda8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, I guess if they just get a PS3 and activate the Vita through that, they'll still be able to get access to TN-V and VitaFTP very easily, and still be able to stay on a lower Firmware. :)

Yo Voxel,

i deleted one game from my vita and when i did that my tnv bubble disepair i already try to copie him back to my vita and restart my vita but that doesnt help

zekepliskin

Trophies
XP
Country
Yo Voxel,

i deleted one game from my vita and when i did that my tnv bubble disepair i already try to copie him back to my vita and restart my vita but that doesnt help

Did you delete the game you're using for the TN-V bubble? Because if you delete that then the bubble will disappear because you need to keep the exploit game on the Vita. I believe it places the PBOOT.PBP in the same folder going by the email subject line, so you lose the license needed to run TN-V and the file that does the exploit in the process.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome