Hacking How to install a FTP Homebrew App on Vita?

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
you mean the single files like: gladiator begins game, gladiator begins savefile,...?
when i open the qcma and go to backups there is a file with 1.72GB at the moment

just backup everything you can with Qcma it doesnt matter you can delete them after if you want too but remember it wont backup files outside of PSP/GAME and PSP/VHBL so if you got stuff in ISO they wont be backed up

hunde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you explain me please, how do I have to install the TN-V Bubble? I copied the Iso and the savegame-files and installed the iso via TN-V, but there is no bubble on the homescreen...
When i try to launch it in TN-V, nothing happens...

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
you already said you installed TN-V, then you say when you try to launch something in TN-V nothing happens so clearly you already have a TN-V bubble

Last edited by RazorX2014,

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, sure i could install: Dora-Slot - Bakuenchi! Kyoujin no Hoshi II (75MB).

ok do it then download the latest TN-V bubble and it should come with a PBOOT.PBP then copy your TN-V folder so it creates a duplicate in the same directory and call it TNV_00000 then copy the PBOOT to it (this is on your pc).
once you have done that reload the Qcma database and transfer the TNV_00000 folder to your vita then using something like pspfiler (or u can just ftp it) copy the PBOOT.PBP to the Dora-Slot - Bakuenchi! Kyoujin no Hoshi II game directory under PSP/GAME then backup that game to your pc reload the Qcma database then copy it back to your vita then you should have a working TN-V if you do then you should be cool to delete the TN-V savedata folder (not the TNV_00000 savedata folder)

hunde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done everything you wrote and a TN-V Bubble is on my Homescreen but when i try to open it, there is a grey screen and after a few seconds comes a failure (C1-2858-3)...

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
I've done everything you wrote and a TN-V Bubble is on my Homescreen but when i try to open it, there is a grey screen and after a few seconds comes a failure (C1-2858-3)...

ok then try deleting the TNV_00000 folder and look in the savedata of your exploit game that you usually launch it with and see if that has a eboot or something because that will be the same if so then replace the PBBOT.PBP in the Dora-Slot - Bakuenchi! Kyoujin no Hoshi II folder with that one named PBOOT and copy game to pc and back and try that

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
There is only the 660.PBP file, would that be correct?

it may have moved them when the exploit was loaded check the zip file see what was originally in there but it will be hard for you because your on lower firmware your best bet is to ask someone who has already set it up on a vita with a low firmware like yours

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2