Hacking how to i install CIA in max updated (EMUNAND)?

xdarkmario

Philosopher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know it sounds like noob question but i a actually having trouble installing cia to emunand for the first time. i formatted using tinyformat (backed up of course) and i didnt know how hard it was to install cia to a max updated emunand. i launched homebrew menu in emunand via CN and went to fbi but it seems that fbi cant install it.

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install FBI CIA, run from home menu. See if it works there rather than booting into homebrew. Use FBI homebrew to install FBI CIA.

The version of your emunand makes no difference in the difficulty to install CIAs. It should be as easy as opening dev menu, installing CIA, and deleting the leftover CIA file.

xdarkmario

Philosopher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install FBI CIA, run from home menu. See if it works there rather than booting into homebrew. Use FBI homebrew to install FBI CIA.

The version of your emunand makes no difference in the difficulty to install CIAs. It should be as easy as opening dev menu, installing CIA, and deleting the leftover CIA file.
but how can i Install FBI CIA if i cant run fbi

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
but how can i Install FBI CIA if i cant run fbi
Try injecting FBI to health and safety using universal inject generator?

If you aren't too attached to your emuNAND, you could also install FBI in your 9.2 sysNAND (FBI.3dsx will work) then create a new emuNAND which will carry over the FBI installation, after which you can update emuNAND.

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Just Passing By,

xdarkmario

Philosopher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I injected the big blue menu into the H&S app using decrypt9wip and even on format it persist, thanks guys.
small_fb_thumb.png

Last edited by xdarkmario,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back