Tutorial How to have SEPARATE ATMOSPHERE AND SXOS EMUNAND HIDDEN PARTITIONS ON THE SAME SD TUTORIAL!

Nadrew

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks I have Atm in emunand hidden, and sx os in emunand file, how is the structure of the hekatepls.ini for sx os start Whit emunan file, when update emunand Atm From 11 to 13.1 This affects sx os and does not start

mikefor20

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks I have Atm in emunand hidden, and sx os in emunand file, how is the structure of the hekatepls.ini for sx os start Whit emunan file, when update emunand Atm From 11 to 13.1 This affects sx os and does not start
Makes no sense. Maybe Atmo is running off of sxos emunand (possible if ini is configured for it) because SX will not use the Atmo emunand.
If you boot in to Atmo on Sx emu and you update that will make Sx no longer boot .

Only other scenario i can think of is it was a sx hidden emunand and atmo was configured to use it. Hmm

EmuNands are seperate. They do not affect each other. Unless they are linked. Is that a thing on switch? Must be some.. confusion.

You could back both up and make dual hidden emunands using the guide.

Freezer6

GBATemp's Funeral Director
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@mikefor20

As for now, this is my state: First send Payload Hekate, enabled AutoRCM, Backuped all Data including Lockpick. Nothing more installed, on SD Card: only the Folders from Hekate are present.
Used Guide : cfwaifu.com
Blocked Ninty Server through 90DNS, Incognito and the all in one package are downloaded but not used, yet ;)
Backed up everything.

I would like to have Triple boot on my Switch : Atmosphere (emunand) +Linux+Android

Stock OFW on sysnand would be nice.

Like i could see, in Hekate i can partitioning my SD (512 GB)... what would i have to do, Which Steps do i have to take and what do i need?

Help would be great :)

mikefor20

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@mikefor20

As for now, this is my state: First send Payload Hekate, enabled AutoRCM, Backuped all Data including Lockpick. Nothing more installed, on SD Card: only the Folders from Hekate are present.
Blocked Ninty Server through 90DNS, Incognito and the all in one package are downloaded but not used, yet ;)
Backed up everything.

I would like to have Triple boot on my Switch : Atmosphere (emunand) +Linux+Android

Like i could see, in Hekate i can partitioning my SD (512 GB)... what would i have to do, Which Steps do i have to take and what do i need?

@mikefor20

Backed up everything.

I don't know honestly. My switchroot (android) setup is out dated. I used Hekate to partition and flash the linux and droid images in the past. Lots of tutorials on the Temp. I used this the last time. May be better setups now.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/script-...-ubuntu-cfw-emummc-on-one-sd-card-new.575936/

Let me know what you find. Maybe I'll make a new tutorial .

Freezer6

GBATemp's Funeral Director
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't know honestly. My switchroot (android) setup is out dated. I used Hekate to partition and flash the linux and droid images in the past. Lots of tutorials on the Temp. I used this the last time. May be better setups now.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/script-...-ubuntu-cfw-emummc-on-one-sd-card-new.575936/

Let me know what you find. Maybe I'll make a new tutorial .
Hmmm...i get on this site...but i don't know how to download something from there, c'ause there's no Release or something like that....and how to setup emummc...in what order do i have to create these partitions?

I didn't find anything related to my wanted setup...everything else is about emummc+sxos or something like that....maybe if you have time and want a challenge ;) ... i would be thankfull for a great and easy to use Tutorial :)

thx for your answer

Last edited by Freezer6,
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-7CaIA4ilE