Tutorial How to have SEPARATE ATMOSPHERE AND SXOS EMUNAND HIDDEN PARTITIONS ON THE SAME SD TUTORIAL!

dmc310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You absolutely can. Start at the beginning of this tutorial and methodi walk through it. You will need to use the daybreak.nro that comes with atmosphere to “downgrade” the emunand you want to use for SXOS but other than that you just start at the top and work through each step.
Thanks for the help so currently I have a clean stock OS for online and now now made an atmosphere emummc hidden partition, which I downgraded with your help on daybreak to 11.0.0. Im stuck on using emutools to convert a copy of the atmos emummc to SX OS file? Or should I boot SX OS just to make another partition for it and then hopefully resize like the guide says

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help so currently I have a clean stock OS for online and now now made an atmosphere emummc hidden partition, which I downgraded with your help on daybreak to 11.0.0. Im stuck on using emutools to convert a copy of the atmos emummc to SX OS file? Or should I boot SX OS just to make another partition for it and then hopefully resize like the guide says
just like the guide says. There’s a reason for each step and this guide is very thorough. If a step isn‘t working just backtrack and look for what you missed. If you still can’t figure it out, post the exact situation leading up to it and any error messages you’re seeing.

Reactions: dmc310

dmc310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just like the guide says. There’s a reason for each step and this guide is very thorough. If a step isn‘t working just backtrack and look for what you missed. If you still can’t figure it out, post the exact situation leading up to it and any error messages you’re seeing.
Finally got it to make 2 EMUMMC one for SX OS and for Atmosphere and stock sysnand for online play thank you for the suggestions. now I have to try to set up fastCFWswitch correctly

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got it to make 2 EMUMMC one for SX OS and for Atmosphere and stock sysnand for online play thank you for the suggestions. now I have to try to set up fastCFWswitch correctly
That was all you and @mikefor20. Good stuff!

I have an example fastCFWswitch setup posted earlier in this thread that you can get ideas from (don’t blindly copy paste…mine is set up for my specific needs):

https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...e-same-sd-tutorial.601607/page-9#post-9814891

General chit-chat
Help Users
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: They're like $5 on Amazon