Homebrew | How to have more success ratio when launching browserHAX | Not sure? |

Krakatau

Nintendo 3DS XL
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This might be a very strange thing I discovered, but somehow browserHAX always works when you clean cookies and history, reboot the 3DS and then go to the site, when you have bad connection or no connection, which gives an error. Then turning Wi-fi on or going closer to the access point, and refreshing the page somehow always launches browserHAX for me when others things DON'T.

Is someone able to explain this? Or test this out and verify?

thatbooisaspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Because it's a web-based exploit, of course clearing the cache makes it faster. Everything else is just placebo, and yes, moving yourself closer to the source of wireless transmissions DOES make it go faster, because it has less distance to travel. Going to a website with no internet connection doesn't work.

Krakatau

Nintendo 3DS XL
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
That is not what I was telling, its that opening the site without internet, and then having internet and clicking refreshing INCREASES chances instead of just directly going to the site... you understand or is it too difficult?

thatbooisaspy

Trophies
XP
Country
That is not what I was telling, its that opening the site without internet, and then having internet and clicking refreshing INCREASES chances instead of just directly going to the site... you understand or is it too difficult?
No need to be a dick dude, I never had browserhax fail so I didn't understand, I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans