24.9%
  6. 1,163 voter(s)
  1. Bambamthepyro

Bambamthepyro GBAtemp Regular

Last edited by Bambamthepyro, Dec 20, 2016
  2. digipokemaster

digipokemaster Innocent Uke

United States
    i havent got any streetpass yet and i get that too plus im having some issus i mention before too hopefully i can get it fixed and working better

3. Rhyz

Rhyz Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    Sorry for late replies guys, been busy past few days.

It seems like you may be entering the wrong Adapter Name for both RhyzHomepass and MACShift, it needs to be the wireless cards name not the name of your hostednetwork. From the images you gave me it should be "Wi-Fi" that you enter not "Hot-Spot".

Something to be aware of also, it seems you only have one connection (your wireless card), that means that every time you change MAC Address your internet will stop working on your computer for a couple of seconds.

"An interface with this name is not registered with the router" error means the Wireless Network Adapter isn't being restarted, so your MAC Address won't change, which explains why Bambamthepyro is getting one Homepass hit, since your MAC Address is already set too 4E:53:50:4F:4F:51

Could you send me an image of your Wireless Networks like digipokemonmaster did (http://i.imgur.com/QkpTP9v.png) you can pm me this image if you would rather.

Last edited by Rhyz, Dec 21, 2016
  4. Rhyz

Rhyz Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    idk what happened, if mod sees plz delete lol dbl post

5. Bambamthepyro

Sure.

Attached Files:

6. Rhyz

Rhyz Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Australia

When you're running RhyzHomepass you use the commands RhyzHomepass.exe "Wireless Network Connection" 30 ? (30 for example sake) From your MACShift post above MACShift seemed to have of worked when you used Wireless Network Connection instead of Local Area Connection

Last edited by Rhyz, Dec 21, 2016
  7. Bambamthepyro

No. Ive tried typing my "Wireless Network Connection" (The actual hidden name); but the only message I get is "couldn't find adapter, check --------- is the correct network adapter name."

Edit: Something I just thought about, I'll try it. Typing "netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow [email protected]" (without including a key).
    I'll let you know.

Re-edit: Ok so I typed it like you said... and it worked. Like right away. I little crazy.

Last edited by Bambamthepyro, Dec 21, 2016
  8. Rhyz

Rhyz Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    Nice, so it's all working good?
    The only other thing I could see is having your wireless adapter is the one you use for an internet connection as well, when the MAC Address is changed your Internet will disconnect for a couple seconds

9. Bambamthepyro

I found that out ime trying to figure out how to use my LAN or another wireless connection (we have a second connection for "work") so I can have Internet access.

10. Rhyz

Rhyz Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    Awesome my man! Good luck with it!

11. tonev

tonev Newbie
    Newcomer

I got the nintendo zone working and my 3ds connects to it with no problems even got the special miaomoto mii but i am not getting any streetpass hits . I have left it for hours running and still no streetpass hits i have been using the nbahomepass (latest version) and i have chosed Game Spain. My 3ds is on the latest firmware so maybe this is the problem ?

12. S3phi40T

S3phi40T GBAtemp Fan

Poland
    Do you leave it in sleep mode?

13. tonev

tonev Newbie
    Newcomer

Yes I did for the whole day and night and nothing will try again tomorrow
    Update:
    I ran it again and again I got the second special mii character from nintendo but still no streetpasses. I am on the latest firmware if this does matter.

Last edited by tonev, Dec 28, 2016
  14. jay24k

jay24k Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Thank you so much! This works great. What mac addresses does this cycle through. Trying to understand the script and I see it removes 1 but wasn't sure how far.

15. Sticklol

Sticklol Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Rhyz HomePass is working perfectly.

Last edited by Sticklol, Dec 30, 2016
  16. Bambamthepyro

As far as I'm aware you don't need the latest firmware. You have to give it some time. The MACs are completely random. Some work all the time (once every 8 hours) while others don't work at all. And its not that fact that they don't work, its that no one has streetpassed on the mac yet and/or the information on those streetpasses hasnt been "saved". Stick with it. If you're not getting any error messages in the command prompts everything is working fine. Be sure to also test your 3DS wifi.

Yes, sleep mode is the only way.

17. SomeGamer

SomeGamer GBAtemp Guru

Hungary
    Since which firmware version? I remember getting hits while playing with the previous group on StreetPass Mii Plaza.

18. S3phi40T

S3phi40T GBAtemp Fan

Poland
    ...as long as you have no other wi-fi connection saved and you are connecting to "attwifi" as main source of internet for your 3DS you don't need to go to sleep mode.

19. vikeyev

vikeyev Newbie
    Newcomer

Dukes nzone.sh script isn't working for me either...It doesn't cycle any of the macs at all.

20. Bambamthepyro

Its been that way for awhile now... For me anyways.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Streetpass, homemade, Relay