Status
Not open for further replies.

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
@duke_srg excuse me, but I tried the new VM image, and this is the result:
I'm using an USB adapter (TL-WN725N) and my integrated wifi card (Atheros) for the internet connection. The script doesn't create any new SSID. How can I solve this problem? Thanks!
Honestly - have no idea. Full log analyses required, it is possible that wifi adapter was bound to other device name than wlan0 or just not initialized because of the lack of the driver.

CubeLer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Code:
ping google.com
ping nintendozone.dynu.net

Nothing is needed, mac file is downloaded automatically but if nzone.exe is working correctly.
No mac file downloaded.I tested without Windows Defender,Firewall...

ping is working

Bye

Last edited by CubeLer,

CubeLer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Run nzone exe, notice the dialog description. Depending on whether job is scheduled or not it will display different OK/Cancel button actions description.
Yeah,thats work,i can change Base1 Base16 and Bas256.That is working but no download File in Nzone Folder or is the file in Background(tmp)?
After start nzone,no MAC Cycling.I think the Mac list not downloading.
Sorry my bad english.

ANd the method without GUI give me a msxml3.dll ,not more.
Bye

Last edited by CubeLer,

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Yeah,thats work,i can change Base1 Base16 and Bas256.That is working but no download File in Nzone Folder or is the file in Background(tmp)?
After start nzone,no MAC Cycling.I think the Mac list not downloading.
Sorry my bad english.

ANd the method without GUI give me a msxml3.dll ,not more.
Bye
Thats the problem@ MSXML3.dll indicates it is not working as intended.

CubeLer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No, it is regional settings compatibility bug. Adapter may still work correctly. You can google for msxml3.dll possible errors, even in German it should be better.
Can i fix it?
I have try register the msxml3 file but error.
No Entry Point found.

Bye

Last edited by CubeLer,

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
nothing shows up.... tried on both telnet and web gui.
Is it connected with WAN port to the main router and also have a DNS settings configured?

Can i fix it?
I have try register the msxml3 file but error.
No Entry Point found.
It's not so easy. Search this thread and then google for the problem. It may require changing OS regional or language setting or even reinstall several Microsoft packages. I just do not know the exact solution, because never experienced such issue!

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it connected with WAN port to the main router and also have a DNS settings configured?

It's not so easy. Search this thread and then google for the problem. It may require changing OS regional or language setting or even reinstall several Microsoft packages. I just do not know the exact solution, because never experienced such issue!
it's lan to lan.
local dns: 8844

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

upload_2016-9-22_19-36-36.png

Last edited by Sonansune,

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It must be WAN to LAN for DNS and nzone to work, otherwise all except LAn is unreacheble from iside of the slave router.
finally...thanks a lot. lan to wlan:grog:

TZ
ath0_accept
ath0_hostap.conf
cron.d
crontab
custom.sh
dnsmasq.conf
dnsmasq.leases
etc
hosts
igmpproxy.conf
loginprompt
nvram
nzone.sh
oet
ping.log
resolv.conf
resolv.dnsmasq
root
services
udhcpc
udhcpc.expires
var

Last edited by Sonansune,

buttoms

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,
I´m using an ACER 9303WSMI Laptop with Windows 7. Long time ago i use Virtual Router with MacCycle and _The Cloud. That works. After that i am using NZ@McD1 with an old Modem. Now both ar not working, so i downloaded nzone. Nzone starts an the 3DS connect, but the MacAdress don´t change (the download of mac.ini is ok). When I change the Adress with an ohter Programm an starts nzone.exe, it sets the Mac back to the original Mac Adress. When i starts nzone first and then usw MacCycle, nzone stops.
When i start cmd without Administrator and start nzone, the MacAdress ist not set back, but there is noch cycling (Sorry for my english...)

ibigfire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@duke_srg excuse me, but I tried the new VM image, and this is the result:
-img snipped-
I'm using an USB adapter (TL-WN725N) and my integrated wifi card (Atheros) for the internet connection. The script doesn't create any new SSID. How can I solve this problem? Thanks!

Yeah, I'm having the same issue Matt. Lemme see if I can get a full log here and hopefully with some expertise (probably from Duke if he's willing, since he's the master it seems!) both of us can get sorted.

Edit: Okay, first attempt at debugging failed due to "modinfo" when following the instructions not being a command in the homepass image, as seen here: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...ERK3A5o/s0/TeamViewer_2016-09-23_02-03-46.png

Unless, of course, I did something terribly wrong. Which is always super possible.

Last edited by ibigfire,

MattDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah, I'm having the same issue Matt. Lemme see if I can get a full log here and hopefully with some expertise (probably from Duke if he's willing, since he's the master it seems!) both of us can get sorted.

Edit: Okay, first attempt at debugging failed due to "modinfo" when following the instructions not being a command in the homepass image, as seen here: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...ERK3A5o/s0/TeamViewer_2016-09-23_02-03-46.png

Unless, of course, I did something terribly wrong. Which is always super possible.
As I could see, neither my Atheros wifi or my ethernet cable work. I'm trying another way, I'm creating a new virtual machine with lubuntu 12.04 and the linux method... I'll let you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y