• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unfortunately wireless bridge configuration is not supported since changing MAC requires physical interface restart, so bridge connection will disconnect.
damn it.

if I connect the ddwrt with the main router. do I need to config wireless settings by myself? mac clone, security, etc.
"wget -O /tmp/nzone.sh http://nintendozone.dynu.net/install; chmod +x /tmp/nzone.sh; /tmp/nzone.sh GBATEMP, 49" hope run this within the web-gui command section is the only step...

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
damn it.

if I connect the ddwrt with the main router. do I need to config wireless settings by myself? mac clone, security, etc.
"wget -O /tmp/nzone.sh http://nintendozone.dynu.net/install; chmod +x /tmp/nzone.sh; /tmp/nzone.sh GBATEMP, 49" hope run this within the web-gui command section is the only step...
Yes you will need to configure as SSID attwifi with no security. And also DNS setting must be configured. Easiest way is to configure it as wireless router and connect WAN port to a the master router.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes you will need to configure as SSID attwifi with no security. And also DNS setting must be configured. Easiest way is to configure it as wireless router and connect WAN port to a the master router.
thanks for all your helps

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

wtf just happened????:ph34r:

CubeLer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Code:
netsh wlan show hostednetwork
must show MAC adress is changing
2. Nintendo Zone application musth load McDonalds page
3. 3DS do not need any additional configuration, i.e. NO connection for that SSID existed.
Nothing,my BSSID: is the self after 1 hour.I use base256.
Must show in cmd-Window "mac changing" or other?By me shows"Settings for hosted Network" and "Status of hosted Network(sorry ,free translate from German)
I can see that my 3DS is connected to Hosted Network(Clients: 1) and i can connect to Nzone Lobby.
I dont understand why not working.
My System is Windows 10,WLAN TL-WN722N,installed Windows 8.1 Driver.Without 8.1 Driver maccheck shows 000000000000000000.After Installation 00000010000001 or so,the second line shows Letters and Numbers.Is this is ok?
Is my Stick ok or buy another one?What for a Wlan Stick is a good for using this?
Allways thx for help Guys.

Bye

Last edited by CubeLer,

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Must show in cmd-Window "mac changing" or other?By me shows"Settings for hosted Network" and "Status of hosted Network(sorry ,free translate from German)
I can see that my 3DS is connected to Hosted Network(Clients: 1) and i can connect to Nzone Lobby.
My System is Windows 10,WLAN TL-WN722N,installed Windows 8.1 Driver.Without 8.1 Driver maccheck shows 000000000000000000.After Installation 00000010000001 or so,the second line shows Letters and Numbers.Is this is ok?
Is my Stick ok or buy another one?What for a Wlan Stick is a good for using this?
Allways thx for help Guys.

Bye
i bought 722n years ago...
and I gave up years ago...

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
000000000000000000.After Installation 00000010000001
Its OK. netsh will show you the actual MAC, you must track the MAC is different.
tried multiple ways.
wget -O /tmp/nzone.sh http://nintendozone.dynu.net/nzone.sh; chmod +x /tmp/nzone.sh; /tmp/nzone.sh 49,GBATEMP in router command section.
no error and mac stay the same.
/tmp/nzone stop said "nzone not found"
Code:
ls /tmp

tetshuna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hey guys, i have a D-Link Wireless N USB Adapter (DWA-140), but i cant StreetPass...I followed the tutorial, both with the prompt and with the VM, both do not work for me. What can i do?

3DS StG

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hey Guys, I'm a MacOS User and used to run the Internet Sharing method described by DaRk_ViVi here for a long time. Although i never was able to change MAC-Adresses (don't know why, just didn't work) i got around 3-6 Mii every 8 hours, which is fine compared to absolutely nothing. Now that the SSID NZ@McD1 is not working anymore i tried some other SSID's. attwifi connects the 3DS to the internet but shows no Nintendo Zone, NintendoSpotPass1 and Nintendo_Zone1 show me i'm connected to a Nintendo Zone but with all of them i just meet my other old Day1 3DS (not very useful). Using the GameSpot SSID NintendoZone4 and any password protected SSID's tells me i'm at a Nintendo Zone but won't connect to the internet and no StreetPasses at all, i think i would need the password. I could really need some help...

CubeLer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Its OK. netsh will show you the actual MAC, you must track the MAC is different.

Code:
ls /tmp
i dont understand.
"you must track the MAC different.Where can i see this?Have you an example?
in cmd Window "netsh wlan show hostednetwork".
And now,where can i see it?BSSID?

Bye

misterion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If it is not possible - as I have understood so far - to make a homepass with windows XP + Nintendo Wifi Adapter ... can this section perhaps be removed from the first post ... ?

Ackis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did I read correctly in a previous post that there's an SSID that still works with encryption?

Will the 3DS pick up on a non-broadcast SSID at all?

I still need to figure out how to prevent the wlan from accessing my local network, I'm still too ignorant for that, but everything else looks like it's starting to work for me.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Code:
ls /tmp
TZ
ath0_accept
ath0_hostap.conf
cron.d
custom.sh
dnsmasq.conf
etc
hosts
loginprompt
nvram
oet
ping.log
resolv.conf
resolv.dnsmasq
root
services
udhcpc
udhcpc.expires
var
seems not working...
no nzone.sh

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
i dont understand.
"you must track the MAC different.Where can i see this?Have you an example?
in cmd Window "netsh wlan show hostednetwork".
And now,where can i see it?BSSID?

Bye
displays virtual AP status and MAC address (BSSID). Run it once, remember MAC, run it after 3 minutes and it must be different. Is not, something is not working correctly

Did I read correctly in a previous post that there's an SSID that still works with encryption?

Will the 3DS pick up on a non-broadcast SSID at all?

I still need to figure out how to prevent the wlan from accessing my local network, I'm still too ignorant for that, but everything else looks like it's starting to work for me.
WPA protected SSIDs works as a relay only with predefined keys B bNintendo, which is not public. If you want a good streetpass performance and can use Linux or router method - stay on open system SSID attwifi.

TZ
ath0_accept
ath0_hostap.conf
cron.d
custom.sh
dnsmasq.conf
etc
hosts
loginprompt
nvram
oet
ping.log
resolv.conf
resolv.dnsmasq
root
services
udhcpc
udhcpc.expires
var
seems not working...
no nzone.sh
No none.sh means wget can't download it or just don't exist in your router build.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
displays virtual AP status and MAC address (BSSID). Run it once, remember MAC, run it after 3 minutes and it must be different. Is not, something is not working correctly

WPA protected SSIDs works as a relay only with predefined keys B bNintendo, which is not public. If you want a good streetpass performance and can use Linux or router method - stay on open system SSID attwifi.

No none.sh means wget can't download it or just don't exist in your router build.
i dont think so. It's not a micro build.
and run "wget" with telnet, it gives nothing instead of not found error.

无标题.png
as you can see. wget included. and /tmp has write permission (I created 2 dir 1&12345...)

CubeLer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thx but i think my Wlan STick is not working.I dont know why.Driver?Can i install a alternate Driver?The BSSID is the self after 1 Hour with Base256.
I will try another Stick but what is a good Wlan Stick for this?
My System:
Windows 10

Bye

Edit:
Ok with Macshift i can change MAC.
Do i need a macs.ini or so?In Nzone Folder or c: dont generate a File.Is this the Problem?

Last edited by CubeLer,

Lord Boogie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Duke
Still none of my 3ds attempt to connect to VM, if I try to manualy search for the AP it doesn't show unless I try to use the older DS connections then it can see the VM AP but still does not attempt to connect. It is as though the 3DS just ignores the AP?? Any clue?

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
i dont think so. It's not a micro build.
and run "wget" with telnet, it gives nothing instead of not found error.

View attachment 63501
as you can see. wget included. and /tmp has write permission (I created 2 dir 1&12345...)
Code:
nslookup nintendozone.dynu.net
If failed, you have no DNS server configured in router!

MattDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@duke_srg excuse me, but I tried the new VM image, and this is the result:
Immagine1.png

I'm using an USB adapter (TL-WN725N) and my integrated wifi card (Atheros) for the internet connection. The script doesn't create any new SSID. How can I solve this problem? Thanks!

Last edited by MattDragon,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*