Hacking How to hack your Xbox 360 in 2022 ?

Fafox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I am currently interested in hacking my Xbox 360 after having hacked all the Nintendo consoles I had at hand. However, I've seen that hacking the Xbox 360 is much more complicated. I've heard about flashing the disk, chipping the motherboard, X360KEY, Wasabi 360, Horizon for Xbox 360, JTAG ... I don't understand any of this, and I'd like to know if in 2022 there is a simple but cheap way to hack

Sypherone

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am currently interested in hacking my Xbox 360 after having hacked all the Nintendo consoles I had at hand. However, I've seen that hacking the Xbox 360 is much more complicated. I've heard about flashing the disk, chipping the motherboard, X360KEY, Wasabi 360, Horizon for Xbox 360, JTAG ... I don't understand any of this, and I'd like to know if in 2022 there is a simple but cheap way to hack
No soft mods if that's what you're asking.

LucamoreDub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I haven't heard about the Xbox 360 for a long time, and you won't believe it because I have such a hobby of hacking old consoles. I buy game consoles from my old friends like PS2 and PS3 and try to get them. By the way, I succeed because now the Internet is full of guides on how to do it. Yes, sometimes it's very difficult and takes skill and patience, but it's worth it! By the way, I had some difficulties with the PS3 hacking, but I could flash everything, and I succeeded! Now I have another idea, hire a hacker with which you can hack the database of some business or institution.

Last edited by LucamoreDub,
Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

Old Soul..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are the chances of softmod happening for Xbox 360?

I bought plenty of digital and physical games, but having it unlocked sure would be nice.
Nobody cares enough for it to happen (same for Xbox One). And i'm not saying a softmod is possible either (at this time).
If it didn't happen when the console was still in its eol, then probably we won't see one any time soon..

Reactions: Marc_LFD

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's not too many reasons to hack the 360 now imo, not with bc on the series x. though, it's not complete bc. it's a solid system for what it is, but that's how I feel about it. mine is only used for testing now. not sure why, but I bought a wifi adapter for it (boy is that cable short). with a phat, you pretty much have to plug it in the front due to how short the cable is. I also bought the perfect length (1.5ft) cable for my usb hdd. everything works, and has worked for like 14 years. knock on wood, but it's never needed to be repaired. beat final fantasy xiii and lords of shadow on it as well as braid a very long time ago. good memories. :D

btw, speaking of those, the entire final fantasy xiii trilogy is in 4K on the series x. also, at least, lords of shadow 2 is available (not sure about 1) iirc.

speaking of castlevania, both lords of shadow are playable on the series x. they're on sale on the xbox store. the first one is 67% off, and the second is 75% off, so I got both for about $15. the sale ends in a week according to the store. you may have to have xbox gold. neither game seems to be on gamepass.

Reactions: Marc_LFD and CoolMe
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    mthrnite tempBOT: @ mthrnite stiffens thumb and applies rotation on sugar plumb