how to hack psp vita ???? can i play games without hacking the psp ???????

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by OmaR IslaM, Sep 20, 2013.

1. OmaR IslaM
    OP

OmaR IslaM Member

Newcomer
    Sep 19, 2013
    Egypt
    hi,
    i have got a new psp vita :psp: and download some games from the store but for free, it's sucks i know and i'm wondering to hack it but how ??? , and i don't want to hack it because of the warranty and because the ps3 remote :wacko::unsure: .
    and can i download free games without hacking it ???
    please answer :D .

2. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    The PSVita's PSP Mode is hackable via exploits in certain PSN games (follow wololo.net to find out the latest titles when they pop up on the PSN Store), PSVita Mode hasn't been hacked yet. Either way though, hacking the system actually isn't advised - all you get are PSP games (if it's a Kernel exploit) and homebrew wheras keeping the system up-to-date and paying for PSPlus gives you monthly games - a far better deal in my opinion.

OmaR IslaM likes this.
  3. OmaR IslaM
    OP

OmaR IslaM Member

Newcomer
    Sep 19, 2013
    Egypt
    there isn't any way other hacking or paying ???? :D ( yes -or- no ) .
    thank you :D

4. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    No hacks that would allow you to download and play PSVita games exists if that's what you're asking, which is why I'm recommending PSPlus. It's $5 a month and it keeps you up-to-date with games, both for the PSVita/PSP and the PS3 - it's currently the best bang for the buck you can get on the system... Sooo... No, I suppose? Besides, why would you expect to play pirated copies out-of-the-box anyways? :D

5. OmaR IslaM
    OP

OmaR IslaM Member

Newcomer
    Sep 19, 2013
    Egypt
    how can i get the psplus ??? :D

6. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Variety of ways - you can buy a PSN points card in a store, charge up your account and use your credit to buy a 3 or 12 month subscription, you can use a credit card to do it on the console or you can buy a boxed subscription. There are also competitions online every now and then that let you win a one-use-only 1 month code to try the service out.

7. OmaR IslaM
    OP

OmaR IslaM Member

Newcomer
    Sep 19, 2013
    Egypt
    is there a link for it :D

8. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    I'm not sure which PSN region covers Egypt - you'd have to check yourself. I got my free month off PlayStation's Facebook. If you do come across one of those codes, use it before you claim any other PSPlus subscription - that way you get an extra month. As for everything else I mentioned, you can access it via the PSN Store - it's an App on the system itself. You can also use Sony's SEN Store here.

9. OmaR IslaM
    OP

OmaR IslaM Member

Newcomer
    Sep 19, 2013
    Egypt
    thank you :D last question if i hacked it can iget it's original state back :D .

10. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Yes, by deleting the exploit in question.

11. OmaR IslaM
    OP

OmaR IslaM Member

Newcomer
    Sep 19, 2013
    Egypt
    and the warranty will be bach :O :D .

12. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    I don't think the system keeps activity logs from the PSP sandbox. For all intents and purposes, deleting the exploit should work perfectly fine.

13. OmaR IslaM
    OP

OmaR IslaM Member

Newcomer
    Sep 19, 2013
    Egypt
    ok thank you :D

14. Hells Malice
    This message by Hells Malice has been removed from public view by GeekyGuy, Sep 21, 2013, Reason: Useless jibber jabber.
    Sep 21, 2013
  15. OmaR IslaM
    This message by OmaR IslaM has been removed from public view by GeekyGuy, Sep 21, 2013, Reason: Useless jibber jabber.
    Sep 21, 2013
  16. gokujr1000
    This message by gokujr1000 has been removed from public view by GeekyGuy, Sep 21, 2013, Reason: Useless jibber jabber.
    Sep 21, 2013
  17. OmaR IslaM
    This message by OmaR IslaM has been removed from public view by GeekyGuy, Sep 21, 2013, Reason: Useless jibber jabber.
    Sep 21, 2013
  18. Par39
    This message by Par39 has been removed from public view by GeekyGuy, Sep 21, 2013, Reason: Useless jibber jabber.
    Sep 21, 2013