Hacking How to go online on a JB PS3?

Secilla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So I've been looking around and I don't see a recent in-depth tutorial on what to do, what to avoid, things you're allowed to do etc. From what I could kinda understand is that I'd have to download PSN patch and PSNinja? If there already is a thread about this I'm sorry, I'm blind sometimes. :(

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a thread it's kinda outdated, really you shouldn't go online with this new CFW Sony is banning people left and right nowadays. I don't recommend it...

Reactions: Secilla

Secilla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have a thread it's kinda outdated, really you shouldn't go online with this new CFW Sony is banning people left and right nowadays. I don't recommend it...

Oh dang, that sucks. Thanks for telling me though I hope there'll be a solution for this in a couple weeks or months.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have they started the ban waves up again? I wonder if these people getting banned are taking the right steps needed to go online semi-safely?.. My ps3 has been on for the past few weeks without issues and 0 bans so far. Maybe they are doing something in common to get banned?

Noj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So I've been looking around and I don't see a recent in-depth tutorial on what to do, what to avoid, things you're allowed to do etc. From what I could kinda understand is that I'd have to download PSN patch and PSNinja? If there already is a thread about this I'm sorry, I'm blind sometimes. :(
Iv also been online using what u mentioned and psnpatch as well

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end