Hacking How to go about making a Mario All-Stars Channel?

KazoWAR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible or has it already been done? I am wanting to try to make a WiiWare/VC Channel using the data from the 25th Anniversary Super Mario All-Stars game.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can use crap3.3. to make a channel for that game. thats what i used to make all my game channels. no problems with loading or anything. would put link up but not allowed. just google it.

KazoWAR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That could be an alternative, but what i had in mind was not a forwarder but an actual channel version of the game installed to the nand, the game data is only about 20 MB

Zarxrax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You know it exists as a super nintendo game right? You could load that on there. I forget how to do it, but you can load roms into their own channel with some tool.

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
You can just inject the ROM stored in the game ISO to any SNES VC WAD, and then convert the opening.bnr to a 00000000.app file and use it as the channel banner. Of course, we would need a new HOME Menu Manual (to make it look sexy and original), and I'm not that good at editing it.

I would do it, but this kind of things aren't allowed here in GBATemp.

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is one out there somewhere. I have one (All-Stars + SMW) that I think combined all the manuals from the individual games into one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu