Hacking How to get Xenoblade Chronicles onto Wiiflow

PanzerDude92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Xenoblade Chronicles ISO that takes up 7.92 GB...and I have a flash drive formatted to FAT32.

I have gamecube games on the flash drive which I play through Nintendont...and am looking to play Wii games through Wiiflow.

How do I put my copy of Xenoblade Chronicles on my flash drive via Wii Backup Manager?

I tried transferring it (ie: Added the iso, set my drive to my flash drive, clicked transfer to drive 1) - but the iso just automatically finishes "transferring" as soon as I initiate it and it doesn't end up on my flashdrive. Any suggestions?

Last edited by PanzerDude92,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Set Wii Backup Manager to split the files at 4GB.

Go to Options>Settings, select "FAT32/NTFS" tab, then make sure "WBFS split style" is set to Auto or 4GB.

PanzerDude92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think there's just something wrong with the particular ISO I have as I have tried both "auto" and "4 GB" and when I hit "transfer" - the process is done INSTANTLY at 100% with no files on my flash drive. Let me try another ISO that requires splitting and see if that works.

EDIT: that's exactly what the problem was. The ISO just had some corrupted data and now Wii Backup Manager is transferring the new ISO properly. Thanks for the reply!

Last edited by PanzerDude92,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs