Hacking How to get the Wii Backup Disc working for Europe?

Nitromaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For the pinkfish disc, does anyone know if theres a PAL version or way to run this on a European system?
http://wiibrew.org/w...Wii_Backup_Disc
Also the picture that says "Shopping Used", if i change my WiiID via this or another tool will it change this setting to Unused? if not does anyone know if thats possible somehow!?

Searched but couldn't find anything, thanks!

Nitromaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The "WiiId" that is referred to is your wii's friend code, it's nothing to do with the shopping channel.
Thanks! Any idea whether its possibly to change that "Shopping: Used" thing somehow or where should i be looking (surely a full NAND format or something would do it if nothing else?) if the "Delete Wii Shop account" thing doesn't...? pretty sure it doesn't....
hmm.

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What exactly is your problem? and what are you trying to do? I don't get it. You can only delete your shop account from the shopping channel and only from the region of the shop account your trying to delete. Nothing else can effect the account, not even nand formating. The account is linked to your console id which you can not change.

The pink fish disc should load fine on and wii from a wbfs formated drive loaded via neogamma r8 on cios38 r17. Possibly other loading methods would work, but that works well for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it