How to get the videogame that best fits this description ? and if you need to create it to get it how to do it ?

zenoblearcte

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An offline videogame either a console videogame emulated for pc, a converter videogame for pc or a cracked videogame either a hacked, modded, or video game that can be hacked or modded, that if it were to be rated on the gamefaqs website it would get a 5/5 difficulty rating that has the highest number of melee moves with the body, weapons or both, that has the highest number of melee moves or combos with the body, weapons or both

zenoblearcte

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please stop with this...
that is what i actually mean by the body of this topic: " An offline videogame either a console videogame emulated for pc, converter videogame for pc or cracked videogame either a hacked, modded, or video game that can be hacked or modded, that if it were to be rated on the gamefaqs website it would get a 5/5 difficulty rating that has the highest number of melee moves with the body, weapons or both "

zenoblearcte

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that is what i actually mean by the body of this topic:
that is what i actually mean by the body of this topic: " An offline videogame either a console videogame emulated for pc, a converter videogame for pc or a cracked pc videogame either any of the previously mentioned videogames a hacked, modded, hackable or modifiable videogame, that if it were to be rated on the gamefaqs website it would get a 5/5 difficulty rating, that has the highest number of melee moves with the body, weapons or both
Post automatically merged:

that is what i actually mean by the body of this topic:
that is what i actually mean by the body of this topic: " An offline videogame wether console videogame emulated for pc, converter videogame for pc or cracked videogame whether any of the previously mentioned videogames are hacked, modded, or video game that can be hacked or modded, that if it were to be rated on the gamefaqs website it would get a 5/5 difficulty rating that has the highest number of melee moves with the body, weapons or both
the previous message was edited with the best translator i can afford
Post automatically merged:

I bought Global Link service to translate my message so now it is clear

Last edited by zenoblearcte,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought Global Link service to translate my message so now it is clear
No, it isn't.

Find someone in real life who speaks your native language and explain your concept to them in your native language and ask them if it makes sense.

Or just find a message board somewhere where people speak your language. Or take English lessons. But stop posting this nonsense.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Warm balls in the winter +2