Hacking how to get the internet channal?

harsh111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
look for a torrent, i'm not sure if i'm allowed to post a direct link, so I won't. check thepiratebay, they should have it.

Rosetta06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are ways but really, it's not worth it.
Internet Channel is a joke someone at nintendo made I swear.
But if you look around I'm sure you'll find it.
And not pay for it like I did. >:(

Rosetta06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And if your not a fat sweaty grandma just use the internet like you have been.
There is no need for it. Nintendo is laughing at you right now.

EDIT: Not trying to make fun of you, just you really don't need it, it is useless.

D

Deleted User

2yugimoto said:
i want the opera internet channal ntscu .wad
i googled it but i dont trust some sites and i dont know where to look or how to find it or even if i am able to get it off online...

please some 1 post a link to 1.....
wehackwii.pbworks.com go there and find it your self

djda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Barbados
I have downloaded this from around 3 different sources and none of the wads work they install but the internet channel always hangs about 5 seconds after booting its weird. But in my opinion after seeing the 300 + blocks it took up i wont miss it.

Lexip;

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Riley said:
Why not just use NUS Downloader.

This works, although I couldn't get it working before upgrading to 4.0. Probably missing an IOS. Would just spit me back out to the system menu.

Edit: Title IDs

0001000148414445 - US
000100014841444A - Japan
0001000148414450 - Europe

Rosetta06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok,
Warn me if you want for cursing...
frown.gif

but Nintendo have to be the most fucked company in video game history.
They have an Internet Channel which cannot run anything you try to navigate to.
And then little things like trying to swap channels? NO! You have to move one into a blank corner!

I am going to try to get a day pass to the corporate headquarters and put on a pair of those "They Live" sunglasses because the company is completely bonker shit and have to be alien.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rosetta06 said:
Ok,
Warn me if you want for cursing...
frown.gif

but Nintendo have to be the most fucked company in video game history.
They have an Internet Channel which cannot run anything you try to navigate to.
And then little things like trying to swap channels? NO! You have to move one into a blank corner!

I am going to try to get a day pass to the corporate headquarters and put on a pair of those "They Live" sunglasses because the company is completely bonker shit and have to be alien.

Gee, pretty hard on Ninty arent we?! Look, here's the deal. The Internet Channel in theory is great the implementation is flawed. If you guys want a better Internet Channel then give Teq some damn help! I want a better IC but I'm not good a programming. I am however and have said it before, more than willing to risk my Wii for beta testing. As far as I know teq was able to fake it to websites that the IC was using a higher version of flash. Video was still not playing but audio was. Honestly 2 problems need to be adressed.

1) We need to figure out a way to get websites to STOP thinking that the IC is a mobile browser. Frankly I'm tired of being directed to a "m.whatever the site is.com" when this browser is MORE than capable of rendering the PC versions of that site. I'm looking at you Youtube, Facebook and Myspace.

2)The next issue is the flash player. I would love to be able to watch a Justin.tv channel from my TV screen. Not everybody wants to watch video from their computer monitors. IF there was a way to slip in some coding from another browser then we would be pretty much golden.

There is another Internet Channel thread that was created last month. Find it, bring it back and dont let it die. Give Teq some support. Show him that we would really like for him to succed in this project!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi has been banned in the state of California.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I am the cancer!!! lol
    Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol
    Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want to play and enjoy the old old ganes
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Shouldn't preservation be legal tho?
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.
    +1
    Preservation yeah it absolutely should be legal
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Believe Japan was going to make it legal at some point, according to a Kotaku story.
    +1
    I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade machines are old and busted very few ever saw any sort of home conversion
    We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, There's a lot of obscure Japanese arcade titles that are either lost to time or dumped.
    +1
    It's so unfair, maybe AI can save us lol
    I mean if a company could use AI to do the work of a home conversion for essentially free why not? The rights for some games are completely lost though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, AI is taking our jobs!
    +1
    Just tried the Master System version.... Ugghh
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just tried the Master System version.... Ugghh