Hacking How to get rid of al these Error Codes

erolz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi,

Every time I start up my wiiu I get Error Code: 102-2511 (a System Update is required before online services can be used) and after that the "do you want to update your console now?" question (I choose to cancel this).

I've blocked the update servers on my router but this is getting really annoying..

The same thing happens when loading a game... every time I get the "preparing update..." message and after that error code 105-4207 because I've blocked the update servers (the software could not be updated, start without updating, I choose start of course).

Is there a way to get rid of these error codes and messages?

I'm on 5.3.2 E btw.
Thanks

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know you've probably heard this 1000 times, but why don't you update to 5.5.1? Everything in development and that's been released runs on the latest firmware.

erolz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I know you've probably heard this 1000 times, but why don't you update to 5.5.1? Everything in development and that's been released runs on the latest firmware.
Really? It's 100% safe to update my wiiu to the latest software? I don't have to block the update servers anymore? And what about game updates for games installed on USB using nusgrabber?

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? It's 100% safe to update my wiiu to the latest software? I don't have to block the update servers anymore? And what about game updates for games installed on USB using nusgrabber?

Yes, it's 100% safe to update. However I would continue blocking nintendo update servers afterwards in case 5.5.2 comes out.

Your game updates are fine. They are installed in the system identically to a normal install.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1