How to get modchip and how to install it without soldering?

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Is there a way to get a Switch modchip without buying from sketchy stores that won't deliver or deliver a faulty one, and install it W/O soldering, not W/?

I've recently seen an influx of people getting a modchip and successfully installing it, so is there an easier way to do it now?

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What a douchebag. :D Someone is answering the truth and because they don't like it, they are taking atagonistic approach.
pobrane.jpg

Bánh Mì

Trophies
XP
Country
First, your question is kinda stupid, you says modchip but dont want to soldering it into the chip??? So what is modchip exactly mean? Put it in like a lego or something, and your problem with the attitude, dude correctly answered your question but you response like that. I'm not good with english, but at lease i know how to behaved myself when asking for help.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why are you rude? There has to be a way to do it a lot easier, it just hasn't been discovered yet because all of the modding community is focused on UNpatched switches that are twice the normal MSRP just because they were in the first few batches.
cheaper to get an unpatched switch than a modchip and install

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey