1. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Guru

that means it still needs online to use the unlocks

2. tabzer

tabzer GBAtemp Fan

Japan
    Your profile needs to be linked to your nintendo account, and that account needs to be verified by MK11 one time, but it can use the unlocks offline. That's what it means.

3. Clapmaster

Clapmaster GBAtemp Regular

United States
    In other words screw this game. I bought it on PC just because I've been a fan since the 16 bit era but if it wasn't for that I wouldn't have gone near this. Can't even enjoy the game without an internet connection.

4. tabzer

tabzer GBAtemp Fan

Japan
    I bought MKX, then XL came out and the price dropped rather quickly. I might buy this game next year when it hits $20 something for the complete package. But then again, maybe not. I'll probably just see what I am missing on youtube and then be done with it. Ed Boon does nothing to appreciate genuine purchasers. Might as well shit all over it.

5. wartutor

OP wartutor GBAtemp Regular

United States
    so apparently if i transfer my save from my linked system to my unlinked one i have everything unlocked on my second switch but cannot change any skins or anything while being offline. now i can set 5 of the best skins to a fighter on my linked system transfer it over and then select them and use them just cant change them on the offline one. So technically i can unlock everything (will take a long time as i only have about half the skins unlocked now and have been doin it for days). and set it up how i want it then transfer it to my second switch.

tabzer likes this.
  6. alexcvrn

alexcvrn Member
    Newcomer

Mexico
    I am sharing my save data with several people and all can modify the skins, could you share your data to try?

7. wartutor

United States
    how did u solve the edit function

8. alexcvrn

alexcvrn Member
    Newcomer

Mexico
    I am sharing my progress (which is very little) with about 1500 people, the problem of editing suits was only presented with 1 so far and I did not have a linked Nintendo account, after adding the account and restoring with checkpoint start editing

9. wartutor

United States
    how do u add an account offline

10. alexcvrn

alexcvrn Member
    Newcomer

Mexico
    it is not possible, you have to connect to the Nintendo server, unless you have a copy of nand that is already activated and restore it, but technically your save data is functional for any user

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - infinite, hearts, mortal