how to get infinite koin, souls, and hearts on mortal kombat 11

Discussion in 'Switch - Tutorials' started by wartutor, May 10, 2019.

1. wartutor
    OP

wartutor Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 25, 2012
    United States
    ok first i hope this is the right section...
    Second i am in no way responsible for you getting banned. (And we probably will)
    Third I did not come up with this exploit just read about it being done on the pc version and tried it for myself on the switch

I did this on version 1.03 and 1.04...it may be patched on later versions.

Anyway in order to achieve this you will need sysnetcheat setup on your console.

If needed follow this guide. https://gbatemp.net/threads/sys-net...-addresses-trainers-and-android-usage.531322/ (I am using sysnetcheatgui in this example)

First you will want to goto the dead woods area and look for a lake with a chest you can lift out of the water for 3600 souls (number may of slightly changed due to update im not sure)
    2019051008563700-46733497E5934ACBF6C5915175C90D89. 2019051008564300-46733497E5934ACBF6C5915175C90D89. 2019051008565900-46733497E5934ACBF6C5915175C90D89.

Now when you get there open sysnetcheats and search for 3600 (or whatever it may of changed to). I got about 100 matches.

Now just start changing the value of the addresses in groups of 10 to 1 and step away the move back to it to see if the value changed until you find the address that changes that value.

Now change that value to -9,999,999 or whatever you want it to be (note there has been reports that setting it to far negative resets your souls to 0 and freeze you there making it impossible to do anything that requires souls again) and raise the chest receiving a profit of 9,999,999 souls added to your account.

Next you want to search for that value of the chest in front of you. 250000 (if im not mistaken and it hasnt changed) Start at the top of that list and change the values to 1 in groups of 10 until you find that chest (probably close to the address you found earlier if you keep tabs :D)

Change that value to -99,999,999 or whatever you want it to be (note there has been reports that setting it to far negative resets your coins to 0 and freeze you there making it impossible to open a chest again. now open the chest to receive your profit :yayswitch:

Now hearts are a lot harder and takes more time just pick a hearts chest and do a search for 250. I got around 8000 addresses when i did my search. now if your game hasnt crashed on you your in luck this address should be around the same address as the other 2 was just start changing them until you find the address for the chest your standing at and then change it to -9,999,999 and open it up for a profit. Note if you did crash and have to start just changing addresses at random try going down through them and changing address with a few (20+) relatively close ones in a row.

screenshot of my sysnetcheatgui when i finally found my address for hearts

Screenshot (1).

Finally go to town unlocking whatever to your hearts desire. Now to sit back and wait for my ban :switch:

Attached Files:

2. tabzer

tabzer GBAtemp Regular

Feb 15, 2019
    Japan
    If you are gonna ban yourself over this, you might as well unlock everything and share the save file.

Can you? ;)

cucholix likes this.
  3. wartutor
    OP

wartutor Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 25, 2012
    United States
    from what i have heard it dont save to console but im goin to test soon. on my 2nd switch

tabzer likes this.
  4. andyhappypants

andyhappypants Pika!

Jul 27, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Hoenn
    Sadly doesnt work like that with MK11, its a seriously Krippled game :(

Clapmaster, wartutor and DCG like this.
  5. tabzer

tabzer GBAtemp Regular

Feb 15, 2019
    Japan
    So you can't play offline with kostumes you may have paid money to get?

6. wartutor
    OP

wartutor Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 25, 2012
    United States
    u can there just linked to your nintendo account

7. tabzer

tabzer GBAtemp Regular

Feb 15, 2019
    Japan
    There should be a way to hack that.

8. Clapmaster

Clapmaster GBAtemp Regular

Dec 3, 2009
    United States
    This is useless. Can't go into the Krypt with an offline console. That's why we need cheats or something in the first place to unlock skins. If I were able to earn currency offline I would just play the game.

9. wartutor
    OP

wartutor Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 25, 2012
    United States
    yes if you stay offline then its useless but for us that dont care if we get banned at least my game will be unlocked

10. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Guru

Sep 20, 2005
    but, don't you lose all unlocks after you got banned since they need online verification

Clapmaster likes this.
  11. tabzer

tabzer GBAtemp Regular

Feb 15, 2019
    Japan
    @dsrules, can you follow the conversation?

Last edited by tabzer, May 11, 2019
  12. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Guru

Sep 20, 2005
    yes, costume unlocks are server sided, unless I am misinformed

13. tabzer

tabzer GBAtemp Regular

Feb 15, 2019
    Japan
    Yes, and as the conversation shows, you don't lose them for being offline.

wartutor likes this.
  14. wartutor
    OP

wartutor Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 25, 2012
    United States
    it looks like if i transfer my save to my second switch it also unlocks everything on that one but wants to verify my account yet to see if my account info is included within the save

tabzer likes this.
  15. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Guru

Sep 20, 2005
    if that is true then it might be possible to share the save file

16. tabzer

tabzer GBAtemp Regular

Feb 15, 2019
    Japan
    We need an ips patch or layerfs solution to patch out the verification process... or something.

17. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Guru

Sep 20, 2005
    @wartutor, do all the unlocks still works if you turn off wifi?

18. tabzer

tabzer GBAtemp Regular

Feb 15, 2019
    Japan
    @dsrules Doesn't matter. It isn't going to work for you. Learn to read.

19. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Guru

Sep 20, 2005
    I don't care anything about the costume unlocks, just want to know if the unlocks stays when he's offline after unlocking them online

20. tabzer

tabzer GBAtemp Regular

Feb 15, 2019
    Japan
    @dsrules Dude said yes. I even quoted him. He said they are locked to your nintendo account, so you can't transfer saves to another account without hacks. Go back to school.