1. Stealphie

    OP Stealphie GBAtemp's Favorite Hat Kid
    Member

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2019
    Messages:
    1,349
    Country:
    Brazil
    Step 1. Post literally anything;
    Step 2. Wait
    Step 3. There is an 90% chance @alexander1970 will like your post. There is a 10% chance @Stealphie will like your post.
    Step 4. Done. Free Likes. Spam posts for more efficiency.
     
  2. Lilith Valentine

    Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Official Cubi: Awkwardly cute
    Member

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2009
    Messages:
    23,991
    Country:
    Antarctica
    Step 5, be a furry
     
  3. CPG

    CPG C RING P OOP G UY
    Member

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2016
    Messages:
    1,097
    Country:
    Canada
    step 6: make a post about the amount of likes you are getting *cough* @PineappleGod *cough*
     
  4. slaphappygamer

    slaphappygamer GBAtemp Psycho!
    Member

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Messages:
    3,369
    Country:
    United States
    Step 7: become a mod and gain 2 levels.
     
  5. Memoir

    Memoir Hi, I'm Cynical!
    Member

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2007
    Messages:
    10,508
    Country:
    United States
    Pay $20 for 200 likes.
     
  6. tfocosta

    tfocosta GBAtemp Z-Warrior
    Member

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2020
    Messages:
    595
    Country:
    Canada
    Likes for free? And nobody said my name? What a bunch of meanies! :cry:
     
    Stealphie likes this.
  7. VinsCool

    VinsCool Persona Secretiva Felineus
    Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2014
    Messages:
    14,240
    Country:
    Canada
  8. Nobody_Important4u

    Nobody_Important4u Barely real
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2019
    Messages:
    364
    Country:
    Poland
    Step 8: Be a mod (at that point you don't need likes anyway so it's just to torment other users)
     
    Stealphie likes this.
  9. Lilith Valentine

    Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Official Cubi: Awkwardly cute
    Member

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2009
    Messages:
    23,991
    Country:
    Antarctica
     
    Stealphie and CPG like this.
  10. PineappleGod

    PineappleGod 100% Shit, 0% Post
    Member

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2019
    Messages:
    274
    Country:
    United States
    oh my god DON'T FUCKING REMIND ME
     
Draft saved Draft deleted
Loading...

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - shameful, previous, GBAtemp