Gaming How to get event items on a Pokémon Platinum cartridge

Beat_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this is the wrong place for the thread.

I have a Pokémon Platinum Cartridge, but I missed all of the events (Pretty sure I bought it after the Darkrai event and didnt even know events were a thing back then)
I also have 2 DSs and a Flashcart. Is there a way I can get the event items and play throught them?

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm not totally sure too but well
Look for a save editor
if you only want the key itens, somewhere there you could add them to the bag
If you want the WC, ypu need to find them somewhere and apply on the WC section
If you want the events, you will need cheats
I recomend doing one of the first 2, you wll need a wya to get your save and inject it back later (remmeber to make a backup)

ootnes2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this is the wrong place for the thread.

I have a Pokémon Platinum Cartridge, but I missed all of the events (Pretty sure I bought it after the Darkrai event and didnt even know events were a thing back then)
I also have 2 DSs and a Flashcart. Is there a way I can get the event items and play throught them?

Various ds distribution carts have been ripped and uploaded to the internet. They have been used in ds lites to distribute the pokemon using a flash cart.

Beat_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I read somewhere that you can use wondercards on flashcart and distribute it to the cartridge by wireles.. Is that true?

ootnes2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read somewhere that you can use wondercards on flashcart and distribute it to the cartridge by wireles.. Is that true?

People have ripped distribution carts and have used them to distribute pokemon using the mystery gift function (including the wondercard)

Virdoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
If you have 3ds with cfw, you can use save editor, extract save file to your PC, use pokegen, download wondercards from net and just install them with pokegen to your save file. Import it back and that's it. I'm not sure how to do it without 3ds with cfw tho..

Beat_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I dont have CFW unfortunately, I only have the Flashcart. Cant I put a WC save on the flashcart and distribute it to my cartridge?

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think you can get the save of the original with an homebrew on the flashcard but this I'm not sure how...
but ye syou can ... get or the distribuction rom or edit a save to add the cards you want to distribute

Beat_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I think you can get the save of the original with an homebrew on the flashcard but this I'm not sure how...
but ye syou can ... get or the distribuction rom or edit a save to add the cards you want to distribute
Where do I get the distribution rom?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi: