GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How do you get an Eon ticket? I know it has soemthing to do with the E-reader, me and my friend have done it before, but i don't remember us having an Eon ticket card... Does anyone know how to do it? Please tell me, because my friends from school keep asking me.
frown.gif

If it does need an eon ticket card, would i be able to print out the card and scan it? If so, what is the required DPI/res?

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You would need to get the Eon ticket E-Reader card from an old issue of Nintendo Power or eBay, or h4x it into the game using something like action replay. If someone scanned it, you'd prolly need to print it at a high dpi(300, maybe?)

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
There is an app that'll print dot-codes. I've tried it, and it works. Requires you to print it in a high resolution though (600+), and can be a bit of a pain to get the ereader to recognize your printout.

Your other option is to use a cracked version of the e-reader rom on a flash cart, with the appropriate save file.

Migugu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
you must use either a cheating device or you could buy an eon ticket and an e-reader or you can mix data with your friends who have an eon ticket, then you'll also receive one

larvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Eon ticket was also given away at a Toys R Us event way back when. Essentially they just used the e-reader to transfer it to your ruby or sapphire. I have the ticket as well and can scan it in if anyone thinks that would be useful.

Wok247

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well or you find someway to cheat or you buy that thing on ebay!
The little problem for the eon-ticket is that you get it on a nintendo camp ( that is a long long time ago )and if you are here with your flashcard you have a problem!

I think the best solution for this problem is to use cheats!

Greetz Wok247
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over