How to get Eon ticket in Ruby/Sapphire

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by imgod22222, Mar 24, 2007.

Mar 24, 2007
  1. imgod22222
    OP

Member imgod22222 GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member

United States
    How do you get an Eon ticket? I know it has soemthing to do with the E-reader, me and my friend have done it before, but i don't remember us having an Eon ticket card... Does anyone know how to do it? Please tell me, because my friends from school keep asking me. [​IMG]

If it does need an eon ticket card, would i be able to print out the card and scan it? If so, what is the required DPI/res?

2. W hat

Member W hat Rhythm Heaven Fan

United States
    You would need to get the Eon ticket E-Reader card from an old issue of Nintendo Power or eBay, or h4x it into the game using something like action replay. If someone scanned it, you'd prolly need to print it at a high dpi(300, maybe?)

3. Dirtie

Former Staff Dirtie :'D

New Zealand
    There is an app that'll print dot-codes. I've tried it, and it works. Requires you to print it in a high resolution though (600+), and can be a bit of a pain to get the ereader to recognize your printout.

Your other option is to use a cracked version of the e-reader rom on a flash cart, with the appropriate save file.

4. Migugu

Member Migugu GBAtemp Regular

Belgium
    you must use either a cheating device or you could buy an eon ticket and an e-reader or you can mix data with your friends who have an eon ticket, then you'll also receive one

5. larvi

Member larvi GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The Eon ticket was also given away at a Toys R Us event way back when. Essentially they just used the e-reader to transfer it to your ruby or sapphire. I have the ticket as well and can scan it in if anyone thinks that would be useful.

6. Migugu

Member Migugu GBAtemp Regular

Belgium
    On eBay you can now even buy it from pkmn gamers who don't need it any more

though it's quite expensive for what it is ... ($32)

7. Wok247

Newcomer Wok247 Advanced Member

United States
    Well or you find someway to cheat or you buy that thing on ebay!
    The little problem for the eon-ticket is that you get it on a nintendo camp ( that is a long long time ago )and if you are here with your flashcard you have a problem!

I think the best solution for this problem is to use cheats!

Greetz Wok247 [​IMG]

8. Kenroi

Newcomer Kenroi Newbie

Spain
    imgod22222, send me your save, and i put the eon ticket via E-Reader. No cheats.