How to get DSTTI 3ds gold card to work on 3ds

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Super D 123, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Super D 123
    OP

Newcomer Super D 123 Member

Australia
    Hello can some one please help me to get my DSTTI 3ds gold card to work on the 3ds console?

I have tried updating firmware for the DSSTi card but I still get a blank screen.

I have watched some U tube videos on getting the card to work but as I have a different card, it doesnt work.
    In a set of instructions for the DSTTI card, it says that the alex rider storm breaker icon should be on the screen.

With my DSTTi 3ds gold card, a sponge bob icon is on the screen and when I click on the 3ds update on the screen, the console says non compatible and i need to refer to the dstt website. I have tried to load previous and post versions of the updates but I cannot get the program to update.

Can someone please tell me if there is a site where I can download the programs to get my card to work on the 3ds console?

Thank you

David

2. Super D 123
    OP

Newcomer Super D 123 Member

Australia
    I think I have a clone or fake card. At the bottom of the packet, the website is www.NDSTi.cn. There is no such site when I google this.

David

3. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    The majority of flash carts out there are clones, mostly those with "R4" or "DS/TT" in the title.

Yours was produced by a site that went down later, so check here.
    http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/
    They seem to only have the software updates for game compatibility, though.

Get a new cart with proper support.
    http://gbatemp.net/t290097-which-flash-cart-should-i-get

1 person likes this.