how to get desperatebutunoriginal.com working?

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Sanic, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanic

Sanic Newbie

i want roms for my 3ds and *snip* is what my brother uses and i want roms but i dont know how to get it to download dot 3ds and dot cia games and i also found the edge of the forums anfd im posting here because this is where the most active threads are apparently

the website is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention_deficit_hyperactivity_disorder sorry i dont know how to make the website blue

Margen67 likes this.
  2. CIAwesome526

CIAwesome526 Im ugly and im proud

Mar 25, 2014
    United States
    The Lake, Kalos Region
    haha, good get banned. hopefully youll stop using my computer, too. dont even know why i bother replying, you'll never see this post! :rofl2:

Margen67 likes this.
  3. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    how about teaching your brother how stuff works?
    start to explain that steam is a shop\game catalog, and you can't hack theese (usually) to get free games out of it.

also, why do you let your brother use your computer to download .exes? this sounds fishy..

Margen67 likes this.
  4. CIAwesome526

Mar 25, 2014
    United States
    The Lake, Kalos Region
    i try to explain this stuff to him. and also, i dont let him on my *$1200* computer (he sneaks on
    ), the reason i dont want him on my computer is because he downloads .exes. i dont like it, he will install a virus on my computer. When i use **that site** i download and use those apps in an application called like sand or sandbox, which allows the app to do nothing but run and place files in the downloads folder (not run them tho), so it cant install viruses, i do this on a virtual pc, and that virtual pc isnt on this pc but an ancient pc under my bed. And i doubt he understands a word i say, he doesnt even no how two grammer! (<-- this is a joke, not the "he doesnt even know how to use grammar" part, but the bad grammar in the sentance)

Margen67 likes this.
  5. frogboy

frogboy lacking both style and grace

Dec 6, 2011
    United States
    I feel like I'm tripping right now

2Hack, Margen67 and VinsCool like this.
  6. migles

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    if you use that site, you know it provides links with no .exe on it and you dont actually need a isolated machine? (or sandbox app, or virtual machine)

i mean, just checked, they got downloads with no fake download managers or other stuff

Margen67 likes this.
  7. CIAwesome526

Mar 25, 2014
    United States
    The Lake, Kalos Region
    i know, but its easier, as in i cant get the .3ds files to work (they freeze the ds), they take FOREVER to download (if the download actually ends up working), and they download in 2 parts (most of the time).

Margen67 likes this.
  8. Sanic

Sanic Newbie

Why is the title different don't they need those links to know my problem If they do its ELEPHANT I don't know what happened must have been a glitch.

Margen67 likes this.
  9. migles

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    you need to find a better place.. when a download is too shaddy, even if its an isolated machine, is too much an hassle and there is lots of other places
    however, lets end discussion here since we are talking about rom websites and we shouldn't..

anywho, how show a gore website to your bro, or something really traumatic on the internet to keep him away from your computer? :tpi: if you do that, i hope your dad gives you with the belt for a month

Margen67 likes this.
  10. migles

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    because we can't talk about that websites on gbatemp, its forbidden and gets you banned.

Margen67 likes this.
  11. CIAwesome526

Mar 25, 2014
    United States
    The Lake, Kalos Region
    Taken care of. He was on my phone. and since he will probably get on some other way: DO NOT POST LINKS TO ROM SITES!

Margen67 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.