Hacking How to get cheats working?

IsLNdbOi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the latest firmware for my CycloDS. I have cheats enabled. Whenever I start a game though, the cheat box doesn't appear for any of my games as well and I've verified that they're the correct ones (same ones listed in the cheat editor).

Do I have to hold a button or something to enable the cheats? I've gone into the CycloDS Evolution's menu and enabled the cheats there. When I start any of the games that have cheats though, I don't get the menu. When I press A+B+X+Y+L+R in the game, the screen that shows says:

"
SlowMotion: Disabled
LCD Brightness: 0
Cheat Codes: Disabled
Realtime Save
Realtime Load
"

HeManD

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i think for the new games , chats dosent exist . only for a few older games the cheats are working . like mario bros .
had nothing to do with pressing any button ^^

SpectralSounds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Trulen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IsLNdbOi said:
I have the latest firmware for my CycloDS. I have cheats enabled. Whenever I start a game though, the cheat box doesn't appear for any of my games as well and I've verified that they're the correct ones (same ones listed in the cheat editor).

Do I have to hold a button or something to enable the cheats? I've gone into the CycloDS Evolution's menu and enabled the cheats there. When I start any of the games that have cheats though, I don't get the menu. When I press A+B+X+Y+L+R in the game, the screen that shows says:

"
SlowMotion: Disabled
LCD Brightness: 0
Cheat Codes: Disabled
Realtime Save
Realtime Load
"

Enable them in options BEFORE you start a game. It's the third icon to the right.

IsLNdbOi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I did enable them before starting any game. I went into the CycloDS options where it lets you enable / disable realtime saves, cheats, etc. and enabled the cheats. When I start any game though that has cheats in the cheat database, I don't see anything (no prompt that asks which cheat I want to enable / disable for that game).

amemoryoncelost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm on a mac and can't actually see what any of the cheats are for, so I downloaded a couple different ones before one of them had cheats for the games I was using. Some obvious games I thought would have cheats didn't, like mortal kombat and one other I can't remember right now. But it's all squared away. The problem I can almost guarantee you're having is that you're trying games that don't have cheats for them. Check the teamcyclops forums and there is a pretty recent thread about the same issue and there are links to three different cheat files via rapidshare, I tried all three and one of them is working now, not sure which one though, lol!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb