How to get camera and Your Shape to work properly

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by edg0023, Apr 9, 2010.

Apr 9, 2010
  1. edg0023
    OP

Member edg0023 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Loaded your shape via WiiFlow and it fails to detect camera. Loaded Your Shape with cioscorp and displays a black screen.

I have an old cios 249 and herms. Should I update them? If so where can i go to get the latest versions?

Thanks

2. resincake

Member resincake GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I've never tried this game, but when using Dop-mii (which I do a bit, on various wii's) I noticed there is an IOS that is used only for myshape. It is not installed on a wii that hasn't played the game, so it wont be on yours unless you let myshape run an update, which I'm guessing as probably been skipped or the disc brickblocked.

So, if you haven't already, get Dop-mii and go through the IOS's until you see the one that says it is used for myshape, install it (applying all patches when it asks, I guess), then retry the game.

Good Luck .. :>

3. Dialexio

Member Dialexio GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    You will need the IOS58 found in DARKCORP. Your Shape cannot be played on USB via softmod until Hermes or Waninkoko allows using IOS58 as a base IOS.