Homebrew How to get back to actual HiyaCFW menu after installing TwilightMenu

Sudaox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I Have hiyacfw installed on my DSi and later I installed twilightmenu. But now, I cannot get back into the HiyaCFW menu as now my system just boot into hiyaCFW after going into hiya.nds file. Is there anyway for me to get back into the actualy HiyaCFW menu? I have a flashcart now and have no need for Twilightmenu anymore

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To open the hiyaCFW config menu (where settings such as autoboot title and splash enable/disable are seen), start "hiya.nds", and then hold SELECT to open the config menu, before both white screens are shown.

Reactions: banjo2

Sudaox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To open the hiyaCFW config menu (where settings such as autoboot title and splash enable/disable are seen), start "hiya.nds", and then hold SELECT to open the config menu, before both white screens are shown.
Thank you! it worked.

Nomado

Trophies
XP
Country
Madagascar
Hi, @Robz8. Sorry to hijack your post @Sudaox.

My DSi XL boots into HiyaCFW and has Twilight Menu installed. After opening Twilight Menu, how do I return back without restarting? If I select HiyaCFW icon, it just gets stuck on white screen. Then I am having to restart to return back. Is there anyway to just return back to hiyaCFW when I select that Icon or is somethng wrong with my setup? I followed https://dsi.cfw.guide/.

Last edited by Nomado,

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
Hi, @Robz8. Sorry to hijack your post @Sudaox.

My DSi XL boots into HiyaCFW and has Twilight Menu installed. After opening Twilight Menu, how do I return back without restarting? If I select HiyaCFW icon, it just gets stuck on white screen. Then I am having to restart to return back. Is there anyway to just return back to hiyaCFW when I select that Icon or is somethng wrong with my setup? I followed https://dsi.cfw.guide/.
If you press SELECT in TWiLight that should open either the SELECT Menu or DS Classic Menu, from there you can:
  • SELECT Menu: Select the "DSi Menu" option
  • DS Classic Menu: Press X
(DS Classic Menu is the menu that looks like a DS Phat/Lite's menu, SELECT Menu is a popup that says that at the top)

If that doesn't work you probably need to change the Launcher App/Region in TWiLight Menu++ settings. (Misc. Settings page)

Nomado

Trophies
XP
Country
Madagascar
If you press SELECT in TWiLight that should open either the SELECT Menu or DS Classic Menu, from there you can:
  • SELECT Menu: Select the "DSi Menu" option
  • DS Classic Menu: Press X
(DS Classic Menu is the menu that looks like a DS Phat/Lite's menu, SELECT Menu is a popup that says that at the top)

If that doesn't work you probably need to change the Launcher App/Region in TWiLight Menu++ settings. (Misc. Settings page)
Pressing X on DS Classic Menu that shows up after pressing SELECT works. But is there anyway to config it so when I press HiyaCFW icon it returns me to DSi Menu directly?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have selected that and still white screen. Inside Twilight Menu i am selecting 'hiyaCFW CFW for Nintendo DSi made by Apache Thunder'.
You should start hiyaCFW from the Unlaunch menu.
If it still white screens after that, try waiting a while, or re-run the hiyaCFW Helper. If you get the same result after running the helper, try another SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1