how to gat my dstt working plz help

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by gail-amanda, Nov 20, 2008.

Nov 20, 2008
  1. gail-amanda
    OP

Newcomer gail-amanda Newbie

United Kingdom
    hi iv just bought my dstt card and i am having troubles getting it to work, it said on the pack just drag and drop so thats wot i did then i put it in and it says "no ds card inserted" is thisbecause im not doing it right or is the card faulty??

2. rasputin

Member rasputin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    You need to put the OS menu on the mem card, check the download section here and grab version 1.15 software, avoid 1.16 software for now. Download it, unpack the files put them on the mem card, you should have 1 ttmenu.dat file and 1 ttmenu folder on the root mem card.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2872

3. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    After you do what rasputin says above, create a folder named "games" and put your .nds files in there.

Make sure you use the "safely remove hardware" option on Windows before removing the microSD card.

-Bri

4. gail-amanda
    OP

United Kingdom
    thanks iv done all that still no joy, still saying "no ds card inserted" iv been trying to this for days im slowly losing patience lol think it must be broken any other suggestions x

5. rasputin

Member rasputin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    If you mean it's booting straight to the normal DS-menu, it could be contact trouble or a broken cart.

Try cleaning the cart's contacts (earth yourself first).. also you can clean the contacts in the slot-1 hole with a small wooden lolly-stick type nail file, but take care not to bed the pins inside, just slot the stick where the contact teeth of the cart would site and gently clean side to side the crud off the contacts.

Otherwise it must be dead.

6. gail-amanda
    OP

United Kingdom
    yeah tryed all that think ill send it back for an exchange thanks for your help xx