• Start date
  • Views 818
  • Replies 2
  • Likes 3
D

Deleted User

OP
YOYOYOYOYOYO
Hey guys, British Dude With Dyed Hair here, and on this tutorial I'm going to be showing you how to truly GAMER.
Now, before I get started, I think I should establish what it means to truly GAMER. Yes.
OH, before I kick this off, I'd like to give a special thanks to today's sponsor, World of RaidNordExpressPass Space + Final Mix HD ReMix. Ever wanted to waste time posting in a dumb video game forum, but haven't had the time, well, World of RaidNordExpressPass Space + FInal Mix HD ReMix is here for you! With hundreds of different classes tailored specifically for you, along with simple password protection AND hundreds of champions to unlock, World of RaidNordExpressPass Space + FInal Mix HD ReMix can never go wrong! The first 100 people to use the link at the end will get 3 months free! Now, back to the tutorial.

First you must purchase a real gamer chair. As proven by the great Reginald Fils-Aimé's current position at Gamestop, having a poor quality chair will eventually rot your mind and cause you to go so insane that you end up working for Gamestop. I strongly recommend the following chair: https://www.amazon.com/Delta-Children-Upholstered-Chair-Disney/dp/B072VGDWG8

Second, you really need to get a good keyboard. You have to make sure that the W, A, S, and D keys are broken, because if they aren't, than those evil video game companies will suck you in and make you play their dumb bullshit poopy doodoo video games. If it lights up, its gotta go too. While I'm sure you already know this, dumb stupid idiots may be unaware that companies that make light-up keyboards were actually instructed to do so by Hitler's secret AI replica called Hitlernort, which is actually based off of the evil version of the apprentice of the real Hitler called Fabio Enchilada, who stole his master's name because fuck you. Actually, he is really based off of the version from another timeline, where Hitler secretly made love with Pumba. Anyways, the fake evil Hitler (aka Gay Rattlesnake Fabio Enchilada) AI from another timeline actually told Todd Rodgers to cum inside Tigger's gamer girl granddaughter, which would magically teach her to go to Microsoft to make light-up keyboards to keep gamers up all night so they can never rebel when GayItalianXenonort&Knuckles exacts his revenge on human kind by shooting a giant doodoo laser, because the real Hitler from Uranus actually made love to a Gay Rattlesnake who was actually his mother, and was actually the same Gay Rattlesnake, Fabio Enchilada from the first alternate timeline. And that's where it all comes together. Boom.

Finally, you need a pixelizer. You see, holding all those bolts ain't helping the economy, COME AND BUY A PIXELIZER.
Hey, holding all those bolts ain't helping the economy, COME AND BUY A PIXELIZER.

The first 100 people to use this link will have 3 months absolutely free: https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/fad8c1d8-63a8-43c4-a0b3-c60030249181

Last edited by ,

Nobody_Important4u

Barely real
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
YOYOYOYOYOYO
Hey guys, British Dude With Dyed Hair here, and on this tutorial I'm going to be showing you how to truly GAMER.
Now, before I get started, I think I should establish what it means to truly GAMER. Yes.
OH, before I kick this off, I'd like to give a special thanks to today's sponsor, World of RaidNordExpressPass Space + Final Mix HD ReMix. Ever wanted to waste time posting in a dumb video game forum, but haven't had the time, well, World of RaidNordExpressPass Space + FInal Mix HD ReMix is here for you! With hundreds of different classes tailored specifically for you, along with simple password protection AND hundreds of champions to unlock, World of RaidNordExpressPass Space + FInal Mix HD ReMix can never go wrong! The first 100 people to use the link at the end will get 3 months free! Now, back to the tutorial.

First you must purchase a real gamer chair. As proven by the great Reginald Fils-Aimé's current position at Gamestop, having a poor quality chair will eventually rot your mind and cause you to go so insane that you end up working for Gamestop. I strongly recommend the following chair: https://www.amazon.com/Delta-Children-Upholstered-Chair-Disney/dp/B072VGDWG8

Second, you really need to get a good keyboard. You have to make sure that the W, A, S, and D keys are broken, because if they aren't, than those evil video game companies will suck you in and make you play their dumb bullshit poopy doodoo video games. If it lights up, its gotta go too. While I'm sure you already know this, dumb stupid idiots may be unaware that companies that make light-up keyboards were actually instructed to do so by Hitler's secret AI replica called Hitlernort, which is actually based off of the evil version of the apprentice of the real Hitler called Fabio Enchilada, who stole his master's name because fuck you. Actually, he is really based off of the version from another timeline, where Hitler secretly made love with Pumba. Anyways, the fake evil Hitler (aka Gay Rattlesnake Fabio Enchilada) AI from another timeline actually told Todd Rodgers to cum inside Tigger's gamer girl granddaughter, which would magically teach her to go to Microsoft to make light-up keyboards to keep gamers up all night so they can never rebel when GayItalianXenonort&Knuckles exacts his revenge on human kind by shooting a giant doodoo laser, because his the real Hitler from Uranus actually made love to a Gay Rattlesnake who was actually his mother, and was actually the same Gay Rattlesnake, Fabio Enchilada from the first alternate timeline. And that's where it all comes together. Boom.

Finally, you need a pixelizer. You see, holding all those bolts ain't helping the economy, COME AND BUY A PIXELIZER.
Hey, holding all those bolts ain't helping the economy, COME AND BUY A PIXELIZER.

The first 100 people to use this link will have 3 months absolutely free: https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/fad8c1d8-63a8-43c4-a0b3-c60030249181
Instructions weren't clear enough, my pc changed into tapwave zodiac and my dick got stuck in gba port of nds.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1