Hacking How to format a B9S 3DS and leave a preinstalled game on it?

Keylogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I want to sell my B9S N3DS to someone and he wants a preinstalled game on the console.
Can I format the 3DS, unlink my NNID and leave a preinstalled game on it?

Like when I buy a brand new 3DS with a preinstalled game.

How can I do that?

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Hi,

I want to sell my B9S N3DS to someone and he wants a preinstalled game on the console.

How can I do that?
I gues you can format it and reinstall all needed apps (fbi and so on) and then install game he wants via it.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

How can I do that?
Why not just format, unlink your NNID and then install the legit CIA for said game? A legit CIA is not the same as a normal one. Legit CIAS have legitimate signatures and can even be installed without CFW if you have arm9 access. And will remain playable if CFW is uninstalled.

Anyway, yeah since you created an NNID on the system the preinstalls are now tied to your account. They will be deleted when you format and remove your NNID. My suggestion is the only thing you can do unless you want to relinquish your current NNID to the buyer and make a new one.

Why do they want it left on there anyway when they can download whatever game they want with CFW? I'd assume piracy morals or laziness, though if it's the former they'd have to use a dumped copy of said preinstalls anyway if they want them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Keylogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Why not just format, unlink your NNID and then install the legit CIA for said game? A legit CIA is not the same as a normal one. Legit CIAS have legitimate signatures and can even be installed without CFW if you have arm9 access. And will remain playable if CFW is uninstalled.

Anyway, yeah since you created an NNID on the system the preinstalls are now tied to your account. They will be deleted when you format and remove your NNID. My suggestion is the only thing you can do unless you want to relinquish your current NNID to the buyer and make a new one.

Why do they want it left on there anyway when they can download whatever game they want with CFW? I'd assume piracy morals or laziness, though if it's the former they'd have to use a dumped copy of said preinstalls anyway if they want them.

How can I make a legit CIA of my games? Zelda OOT & MM ?

I can format it, install FBI, install legit CIAs, remove FBI and B9S.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the game didn't come installed on your console, it's not a legit Cia you can dump. You'll need to find the legit cias elsewhere.

Also, why not just leave CFW on there anyway?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: