Hacking Question How to fix Rienx can'tplay allgame today this software need toclose error

V6gt34xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
20180906_192232.jpg
Please helpme how to fix i try reinstall repayload change sdcard notwork my console cfw reinx console of5.1

Myron49485

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Do you use Mac and an exFAT SD card?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What did you do before this happened?

V6gt34xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I use sdcard 256gb format fat32 on notebook not mac

What did you do before this happened?
I download a lot of game in freeshop and open internet after that i play game not update after nintendoswitch logo popup birth

gallymimu

EE Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you likely have one of the following problems:

- improperly setup CFW
- corruption of titledb
- corruption of installed games
- bad SD card

Unfortunately it is going to be hard for anyone to help you since your english is very bad and difficult to understand. Maybe you can find some experts in your native language?

V6gt34xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
20180907_022551.jpg
20180907_024411.jpg
after that i select delete and load game from freeshop same ploblem i change memory same i change copy to nand it s same ploblem and i not select delete same ploblem

Legendre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
To reduce many errors try with another SD Card class 10 to see if the problem are in the SD.

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
View attachment 142479 View attachment 142480after that i select delete and load game from freeshop same ploblem i change memory same i change copy to nand it s same ploblem and i not select delete same ploblem
Turn off your antivirus/malware. It seems a program other than h2testw has locked the file.
You should use a newer program, h2testw hasn't been updated in millennia and doesn't really support sdxc.

https://www.rmprepusb.com/documents/release-2-0/FAKEFLASHTEST_v1.1.1.zip?attredirects=0&d=1

Reactions: Deleted User

V6gt34xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
That's not a true test that's why, you need to fill the card then read the data back for a true test of it's capacity.
But now it all work because i forget format memory on console i format on notebook it pop up error everybody don't forget format sdcard on console before use it thank you everybody everything now work fine

Myron49485

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
But now it all work because i forget format memory on console i format on notebook it pop up error everybody don't forget format sdcard on console before use it thank you everybody everything now work fine

Normally formatting with a computer shouldn't be a problem, but that's good anyways. Maybe your data was just corrupted.

V6gt34xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Normally formatting with a computer shouldn't be a problem, but that's good anyways. Maybe your data was just corrupted.
I change my sdcard to micro sdhc16gb it work but micro sdxc 256gb can format in console popup a system update is required to use the microsdxc memorycard im not brave scare brick or ban sorry my bad english

I change my sdcard to micro sdhc16gb it work but micro sdxc 256gb can format in console popup a system update is required to use the microsdxc memorycard im not brave scare brick or ban sorry my bad english
change my sdcard to micro sdhc16gb it work but micro sdxc 256gb can't format in console popup a system update is required to use the microsdxc memorycard im not brave scare brick or ban sorry my bad english

Myron49485

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore

Oh so the issue was that you didn't have the exFAT update. The Switch OS by default supports FAT32 but not exFAT. An additional update is required if you want to use exFAT. If you want to install this update, it would help to know what fuses on the Switch are and what they do.

Tbh if you used freeshop you gotta expect a ban. Also make an eMMC backup with Hekate so that you can recover from bricks. Good luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM