ROM Hack How to fix pokemon blue vc endless loading?

Johnal Khow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I installed a cia of pokemon blue vc the 20th edition release. I found that I need to repair software on my eshop. Thing is, I cannot access my eshop as I have region changed console running a9lh. Is there any other solution? thanks!

Jair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I think you there are some versions that don't require fixing in eShop they are called Cryptofixed. Note that these Cryptofixed CIAS won't be properly recognized by eShop and won't update via eShop. This shouldn't be a problem for a game like Pokemon Blue but it may for other games altough since you region changed it, it may not make a difference. An alternative would be to download the ticket for the game and donwload it from Nintendo CDN (I think the app that does that is called CIAngel), it may download the game unecrypted or decrypt it while installing, but I have not tested this.

Johnal Khow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think you there are some versions that don't require fixing in eShop they are called Cryptofixed. Note that these Cryptofixed CIAS won't be properly recognized by eShop and won't update via eShop. This shouldn't be a problem for a game like Pokemon Blue but it may for other games altough since you region changed it, it may not make a difference. An alternative would be to download the ticket for the game and donwload it from Nintendo CDN (I think the app that does that is called CIAngel), it may download the game unecrypted or decrypt it while installing, but I have not tested this.
I already tried downloading from Ciangel but it gives the same result

Johnal Khow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just go to eshop and go to the game's page, and like magic the game will play fine.
if it still doesn't work use fbi to delete the old bad ticket and repeat this all again
I dont have access to eshop as I have a region changed console :( I love Ciangel though thanks for developing!

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
well hows he ment to get the seed

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you just get the seedbb.bin from that tilte key site then do what i said on decypt 9 then install cia

blax722

Trophies
XP
Country
I have the same problem, I'll try to open the eshop game page then.

Edit: It worked! I thought it's enough to just open eshop which I tried earlier (and it worked for some games) but didn't know I have to actually open the game page. Thanks @cearp!

Last edited by blax722,
Reactions: cearp

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
So? Even if you have a different region console, connected to any internet it should always connect to the corresponding e-shop.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
So? Even if you have a different region console, connected to any internet it should always connect to the corresponding e-shop.
yes but you need to go to the correct game's page in eshop, that is important because i can't go to the japanese sonic the hedgehog's page on a eur/usa console/eshop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup