Tutorial  Updated

How to fix error NP-32046-5 on your own personal dumps

1 - BivGE19.png
2 - mD6EoNh.png

Install disc to internal
You will need to use FTP on the exploit page, leave it open
Open Filezilla put in your PS4s IP, and port is 1337
Go to /user/trophy/conf/ the trophies look like NPWR with some numbers, they wont match your dumps CUSA. What I did was just sort by date on filezilla, and copy the latest one over.
You should see TROPHY.TRP in all caps, rename to trophy00.trp and in your dump copy it to CUSAxxxxx-app/sce_sys/trophy/ and overwrite the trophy00.trp that's already there
Convert your dump to PKG again, making sure you get a new .gp4 then convert .gp4 with Fake PKG Generator
You should now be able to install the PKG successfully

You may have a corrupted save data just overwrite it and play

Last edited by Jayinem81,

Lush

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I came to the same conclusion yesterday with some help on discord after several days of dumping and manually decrypting using ftp.

The problem I was having was only with the 1.33 update for uncharted 4 and the 1.11 update on mortal Kombat 11. I renamed and swapped the trophy file from FTP and rebuilt the fpkg for mk11 patch. I no longer get that error and the game boots.

However, the game prompts that the player settings are damaged and it cannot save. This happens at every step when the game would normally autosave. I deleted the save data and tried another profile, but the problem persisted.

I also tried using the same trophy file obtained through FTP with with base mk11 app, even though the base was working fine, thinking there might have been some kind of mismatch with the new trophy file being used for the update. Same problem even with base and patch using the same trophy file from ftp.

Anyone know how to solve the problem of the game unable to save?

Reactions: Jayinem81

Jayinem81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I came to the same conclusion yesterday with some help on discord after several days of dumping and manually decrypting using ftp.

The problem I was having was only with the 1.33 update for uncharted 4 and the 1.11 update on mortal Kombat 11. I renamed and swapped the trophy file from FTP and rebuilt the fpkg for mk11 patch. I no longer get that error and the game boots.

However, the game prompts that the player settings are damaged and it cannot save. This happens at every step when the game would normally autosave. I deleted the save data and tried another profile, but the problem persisted.

I also tried using the same trophy file obtained through FTP with with base mk11 app, even though the base was working fine, thinking there might have been some kind of mismatch with the new trophy file being used for the update. Same problem even with base and patch using the same trophy file from ftp.

Anyone know how to solve the problem of the game unable to save?

Well i have it on Nintendo switch and i know it wants you to connect online to get access to the full game and that also includes saving. I can only assume its the same on PS4 and theres no fix. But I could be wrong but that makes sense to me.

Reactions: Lush

Lush

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well i have it on Nintendo switch and i know it wants you to connect online to get access to the full game and that also includes saving. I can only assume its the same on PS4 and theres no fix. But I could be wrong but that makes sense to me.
I think you're right. The more I think about it, and then since googled how to deleted the game and player settings, I see many hits about other legit players having save issues on all platforms. This leads me to the conclusion that the game wants to be synced online.

Installing uncharted 4 now with 1.33 patch after replacing the trophy file from ftp. I'm sure this should also fix the same problem, and if saving is working properly, also confirms MK theory.

MK11 and Uncharted dumped trophy files are identical in size to those transferred from ftp. Strange, because normally decrypted files are bigger than their encrypted origins. Rename, replace, rebuild.

Sparkss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a tool or method for checking an existing dump (pkg) to see if it contains the "encrypted trophy" issue? Other than installing and trying to play it? Thanks!

BlueCop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open the trophy file in a hexeditor. It has clear text when decrypted.

encrypted and decrypted trophies are the same size. Encryption does not change the size.

Reactions: Sparkss

Sparkss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open the trophy file in a hexeditor. It has clear text when decrypted.

encrypted and decrypted trophies are the same size. Encryption does not change the size.

What about the Encrypted flag for the .trp file in PkgEditor? Is that an accurate indicator of an encrypted trophy (IE: a bad dump/trophy issue)?

lordofcombo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Is there a tool or method for checking an existing dump (pkg) to see if it contains the "encrypted trophy" issue? Other than installing and trying to play it? Thanks!
just extract the trophy00.trp inside sce_sys/trophy and open it with hxd.it should show you valid data,the encrypted shows gibberish.

Reactions: Sparkss

Sparkss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just extract the trophy00.trp inside sce_sys/trophy and open it with hxd.it should show you valid data,the encrypted shows gibberish.

Thanks, I did check and the ENC flag in Pkg Editor is not an indicator of encrypted or not. Looking at the extracted trophy00.trp is the only way I have found that consistently works.

chelovek

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
guys, I have a problem with the dump of the game black ops 4 case 12448 ver 1.24. This game is a remaster and a patch replaces this game. my ps4 6.72. I have compiled a pkg file, but when starting the game I have an error np-32046-5, I know what the file is.trp is not encrypted because it was copied via ftp. When I replaced the file .top from black ops 4 ver.1.0 then I got the error ce-34224-5. Guys, I'm already just desperate because I tried all possible ways from the forum and the trophy error always comes out. @notzecoxao tweeted that the game can use debugging trophies, maybe that's the reason? Thanks for any advice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.