How to Exit Adrenaline ( The fast way) PSTV

Using a DS4 Spam the home button a couple of times and you will exit to where you can close the Adrenaline page.
(I'm not sure if the actual Vita has a home button or what is the equivalent but I have a feeling it might work this way as well)

For a year or two I had been closing adrenaline by holding down the home button , adrenaline seetins, exit adrenaline.
Which was a pain and I've seen people across the internet complaining about this so I figured I write this mini tutorial ( if can even call it that)

Anyhow peace out, I hope this helps someone.

Reactions: Vinceherman

alivebacon

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Using a DS4 Spam the home button a couple of times and you will exit to where you can close the Adrenaline page.
(I'm not sure if the actual Vita has a home button or what is the equivalent but I have a feeling it might work this way as well)

For a year or two I had been closing adrenaline by holding down the home button , adrenaline seetins, exit adrenaline.
Which was a pain and I've seen people across the internet complaining about this so I figured I write this mini tutorial ( if can even call it that)

Anyhow peace out, I hope this helps someone.
The vita does have a home button.

Reactions: dragonz

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it says this in the change log. I've been exiting adrenaline in this manner for a very long time, but good idea for anyone who doesn't know about this. :)

Reactions: dragonz

dragonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried on a regular slim with the latest adrenaline (6.9) and it just turns the adrenaline menu on and off etc

noted: Could you try pressing the home button a bit faster?

it says this in the change log. I've been exiting adrenaline in this manner for a very long time, but good idea for anyone who doesn't know about this. :)

why do you think this didnt work for yuyuyup?

Reactions: godreborn

dragonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe he didn't press the buttons fast enough. you're not supposed to hold the ps button down.

Gotta go fast yuyuyup.

Done! That was the whole
purpose of this thread... just so that I can say this.

a- barrum pum phusshhhhh!

dragonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I tapped it as rapidly as possible, it was so fast it impressed 5 women now I'm in a lurid love-hexagon

sorry man, no clue why it wont work. If anyone else can confirm if this works on a similar slim vita to yours we could continue looking into the matter.

Reactions: alivebacon

Randy Steele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly had no idea about this even though I'm almost certain I've used this before to exit games on my Vita. Thanks! This is way more convenient than holding the home button and going into setting etc.

dragonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe I'm running a plugin or something that somehow interrupts this?

I've had similar issues where if I had certain plug in running at the same time other plug ins would not work.

Example - lol icon and old graphics overclock plug ins.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night