How to exit a game and return to main menu?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Justdoll, Sep 3, 2007.

Sep 3, 2007
  1. Justdoll
    OP

Newcomer Justdoll Newbie

Canada
    hi! I'm new to this forum. I just got my NDS Lite with R4 and microSD [​IMG]

And i'm having some trouble trying to exit the games. Unlike PSP, where there is a "home" button and i could return to the main menu, I know for a fact that pushing the buttons x,y,b,a,L,R, all at once would allow the NDS to return to the main menu, but for some reason that only worked for the first 10 or so times. [​IMG]
    Right now, I would have to power off the NDS and turn it back on to select another game [​IMG]

I've searched the forum for similar topics, but nothing came up!

Do any of you know exactly why pushing all those buttons at once doesn't work anymore? Is it possible that i messed up the programs set inside the system? Or is there another reason?

Also, do you guys know of any other way to reboot or return to the main menu while in a game so I could avoid shutting my NDS off every single time i wanna return to the main menu to select another game?

Please enlighten! [​IMG]

Thanks!! [​IMG]

2. calvin_0

Member calvin_0 GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    L+R+A+B+X+Y only works for R4DS with soft reset enable....

to enable it, it is the same as changing your light....but by pressing the R button...instead of L.

if you done it correctly, you may see the upper icon on the top right is change to green...

3. Justdoll
    OP

Newcomer Justdoll Newbie

Canada
    THATs it!
    Thank you!!.. [​IMG] finally got it to work again [​IMG]

Thanks a milllionnnn!! [​IMG]

4. Maikel Steneker

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    You could have found that in another thread [​IMG]