OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey all.
Out of boredom, I am gonna be nice and post a how-to video on how to freely change/move/edit stuff on ANY website!
biggrin.gif

Don't get your hopes up, the changes only show on your PC not anyone else's.
OK, soo... On YouTube, ever seen these videos that are like "OMG I HACKED [SomeoneFamous'sNameGoesHere], RATE 5 STAR AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE PASS"
You know, the videos that look like this:
302amo7.jpg

(Lol no worries I didn't hack anyone, the trick is you use this editing method to change the text that's on the website so I simply replaced my YouTube username with RayWilliamJohnson).

OK before I begin with the guide, let me just say that I did not create this code. I don't know who created it but the guy's a genius.

And one more thing to say: The edits you put only stay as long as you're on that page. When you visit a different page, it goes. And if you go back to that page, they're not gonna come back unless you save them. (A guide on how to save the changes is available later in the thread just keep reading.)

OK, first thing to do. Go on a page that you have an account on, like YouTube.
In a new tab (I assume all the browsers we use these days support tabs duh xD ), go to this site. (not created by me)
Select that code in blue and copy it.
Now go back the the first page I mentioned in step one which in my case, is YouTube.
Paste that code you copied on to the address bar of the website. (YouTube's the website in my case. 3rd time I mention or something xP )
Now on most browsers, any links on that page are unclickable. Highlight any block of text, and erase it, add to it, change it, or do whatever you want lol.
What I did is that I replaced my username on YouTube with RayWilliamJohnson. (I know I explained it once before, but to be clearer this time.)
For those who didn't understand how to do it, I'll be clearer.

So what I do is I go to YouTube (or any site you prefer) and paste the blue code on this site into the address bar like this:
vddcf6.png

Now press enter.

Now anything is editable. I'll highlight this block of text:

de0dqr.png

And change it to anything I want!
biggrin.gif

nwefl1.png

Oh yeah and to save your changes, check that site where you got the blue code, it's written at the bottom. But to save you need firefox though. (Assuming most of you have it.)

So yeah um, enjoy!

A little something exta:
117sb2t.png

Lol ^^ it looks kind of fake
tongue.gif
It's just a joke. Hope it doesn't violate the forum rules or anything hehe.
Cause in that case, I'll just take it off.

So everyone, have fun in screwing up any website you want! ;D

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Overlord Nadrian said:
Old.

But fun nevertheless.

Yeah it is old. Been using it for years. I just right now thought about posting it on here
tongue.gif

SoulSnatcher said:
It's easier to just use Firebug, a Firefox add-on.

Well then I guess this is good for non-firefox people ;P

QUOTE(Ringo619 @ Nov 17 2010, 09:17 PM)
Gonna have some fun on fb with this lmfao xDD

Yeah
tongue.gif

Best thing is to edit a friend's status into something retarded, then take a screenshot of it, and upload it on facebook. See his/her reaction lol xP
Have funnn

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheTwoR's said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
Old.

But fun nevertheless.

Yeah it is old. Been using it for years. I just right now thought about posting it on here
tongue.gif

SoulSnatcher said:
It's easier to just use Firebug, a Firefox add-on.

Well then I guess this is good for non-firefox people ;P

QUOTE(Ringo619 @ Nov 17 2010, 09:17 PM)
Gonna have some fun on fb with this lmfao xDD

Yeah
tongue.gif

Best thing is to edit a friend's status into something retarded, then take a screenshot of it, and upload it on facebook. See his/her reaction lol xP
Have funnn

lmfao yh xD just what i did lol

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Copy this into your addy bar to pwn GBAtemp (or any other website)

java script:var%20s%20=%20document.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';document.body.appendChild(s);s.src='http://erkie.github.com/asteroids.min.js';void(0);

Edit: I guess gbatemp doesnt like it when you copy javascript into the forum, so if you want to use this trick be sure to erase the space in the word "java script" when entering it into the address bar.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Jasper07 said:
tj_cool said:
Chrome has the ability to change pages built-in by default. Though it can't save pages.
Settings
google-chrome-settings.png
> "Save page as..."
That's what you mean right?
No, I meant after you edit them you save them so they would be the same when you visit again (instead of returning to default).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs