Gaming how to edit a pokemon platinum cheat.

eddzy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys, been playing pokemon platinum and i accidently evolved my growlithe too early and i want him to learn flare blitz. so i want to modify the cheat database to be able to turn tm 27(return) into any move because not every pokemon can learn tm 01. any ideas? thanks

luneth22

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
There is currently the TM01 move mod cheat code in Platinium (U). It doesn't have every move currently, but has a lot. Go and check it.

Or, if you want more options, try out the Diamond/ Pearl TM01 Mod code that lets u have any move u want, for details go check its cheats.

eddzy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry, i dont think you know what i mean. i want a tm 27 mod because not every pokemon can learn tm 01. but every pokemon learns tm 27 (return)

Fresh88

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How do i delete cheats from the cheat.dat cause i have a r4 ds card and it cant show all cheats or sumthing like that??? but i dont know how to remove cheats from the .dat and the alternative download does not work!

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There actually should be an "Any Pokemon can learn any TM" code by now. Have you downloaded the latest cheat database?

Pokesav is a highly advanced save editing tool that lets you control pretty much any aspect of the game and your Pokemon.
You can download it here: http://projectpokemon.org/editingresearch/...savdownload.php

All you need is your save file from your M3. I don't know if you even have to convert the save or not, with my Cyclo it works directly. But if it doesn't work for the M3, use this save converter: http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2