Hacking How to easily stay safe from Bans (Gateway)(No Headers)

Runehasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is just a simple method I use and thought it might be beneficial to others who are confused about Rom headers on how to keep your 3DS safe from a Ban. This is not a full proof method as we don't currently know 100% how/why Nintendo is banning people. This is for Gateway users only on the 3DS and hopefully soon the N3DS

1.) Keep all Roms in the .3ds format for games you don't plan to play online. Run these games off of the Gateway Red card like normal

2.) For games you want to play online only use .CIA versions and install them locally on your 3DS (N3DS)

3.) Be safe and have fun

Thoughts?

Dax_Fame

Annoying Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is this even a thread? This has been mentioned in every thread regarding bans and isn't even a guaranteed way to protect yourself from the hammer. Also how is it "easy" if you yourself say it isn't absolutely safe?

Those are my thoughts

Reactions: siFippo

Runehasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only posted it cause I see a lot of people asking about staying safe with headers and figured its just a easy concise method to stay as safe as possible for those wanting to play online. Just trying to help

Reactions: Haloman800

Dax_Fame

Annoying Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why cater to those too lazy to use the search? Especially considering this will be buried with time and they'll be forced to use the search anyway.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only posted it cause I see a lot of people asking about staying safe with headers and figured its just a easy concise method to stay as safe as possible for those wanting to play online. Just trying to help

I get that. But from what I'm seeing if this thread got buried another will pop up asking the same question. Catering to a some impatient inexperienced members is definitely a pain.

coke666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
And the .cias that have region free, are safe ?

For ex.: I'm getting a EUR MH4 cia that is RF for my EUR 3DS.

It's ok doing this way ?

Runehasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly would play games in your region if you plan to play online to minimize risk. I cant say for certain as nothing is full proof

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, probably not :rofl2: but we've got to try to teach them somehow lel

By forcing them to search, if other members want to spout out nonsense answers to throw off the OP than so be it, its not my karma that will be effected. So far I've seen one member get bit for trying to act like a cunt while people were getting banned, in returned he also got banned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte