ROM Hack how to dump retail cart games to .cia files ?

havip503

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone help me to dump it ? i have a gateway 3ds and my 3ds(4.5E) and one retail MH4U (US) . I watched a lot of forums about dumping to cia but i didnt see any thread about dumping retail cart game .

Can i download update data and dlc when i using .cia MH4U (different region)

You can mail me if you dont want reply on this thread
Email :[email protected] tks for reading :) and sorry for my bad english

_eyCaRambA_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends.
Have you played the MH4U cartridge in a 3DS system with firmware >6.x? Then no, there's no way to extract the save for cia use.
Have you only played it in only in Gateway Classic Mode on your 4.5 3DS? Then dump your cartridge to 3dz, after that dump the save from your cartridge in the Gateway menu and follow this tutorial: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...v-to-eshop-3ds-3dz-with-savedatafiler.380246/ (A. EXPORT .3ds/.3dz to eShop) but use the BFGP.sav (or whatever ID MH4U US has) and rename it to 000400000FF40A00.sav.

havip503

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Depends.
Have you played the MH4U cartridge in a 3DS system with firmware >6.x? Then no, there's no way to extract the save for cia use.
Have you only played it in only in Gateway Classic Mode on your 4.5 3DS? Then dump your cartridge to 3dz, after that dump the save from your cartridge in the Gateway menu and follow this tutorial: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...v-to-eshop-3ds-3dz-with-savedatafiler.380246/ (A. EXPORT .3ds/.3dz to eShop) but use the BFGP.sav (or whatever ID MH4U US has) and rename it to 000400000FF40A00.sav.
I dont need to keep my old saves i just want dump to .cia files for download content,update and DLC but with easy,simply steps

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte