How to draw and fade in tiger woods 08?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Foxstar, Sep 4, 2007.

Sep 4, 2007
  1. Foxstar

Member Foxstar GBAtemp Regular

Sep 14, 2005
    hey all,

I have been trying to find a consistent technique to doing a draw or a fade shot in Tiger Woods 08 for a long time now. No matter when i twist my wrist, either before, during or after the swing, or no matter how i hold the club, I can not get consistent results. It will be random whether its a draw, a fade or just a straight shot. Other than this i am quite enjoying the game, even with its other control issues such as the poor controlling of the aim cursor and annoying amount of time it takes to zoom on where you are aiming when holding the A button.

So does anyone know of a decent technique to doing draw/fade shots because without it the game is unplayable (for me) because im sick of hitting a tree when i could just fade or draw around it.

EDIT: I'm surprised non of the reviews have mentioned the problem, maybe it is just me :'( . I tried two remotes and they are both the same so its not them.