How to download FIFA 15 and play it with any USB Loaders without errors?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Maevinarsh, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Maevinarsh
    OP

Maevinarsh Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2017
    Malaysia
    Hey guys. I am not a geek. I recently hacked my Wii sucessfully without any errors. I have 2 usb loaders in my Wii, USB Loader GX and Configurable USB Loader. 2 weeks ago, i bought a new good flash drive (64 GB) and i formatted it to WBFS format. More than 10 games I added into that flash drive through WBFS Manager and Wii Backup Manager. 2 days ago, I downloaded a soccer game, FIFA 15. I downloaded it from emudesc. After I downloaded it, I extracted the zip file i got. After extracting it, I got 2 files, its name was "SQVE69.wbf1" and "SQVE69.wbfs". I planned to change both of the formats to ISO format with an application "WBFS to ISO" so that I can add the ISO file to the flash drive. I couldn't change the WBF1 file to ISO.
    I then only changed the "SQVE69.wbfs" file to iso and I moved it to my flash drive. I tried playing it with my Wii (NTSC). I opened Configurable USB Loader and I noticed that the FIFA 15 I downloaded is in PAL. I changed the settings of the game to REGION FREE. I failed to launch the game.

So now I posted this in this forum to just ask one thing.
    Can I get a link to download FIFA 15 for NTSC Wiis in an ISO format (ZIP)?
    I would really really appreciate anyone's help. I don't want my son to be sad. Thanks! :D
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you have any questions, please ask me.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you guys still wonder why I still use Nintendo Wii? This is because I don't bear to pay alot of money for all those latest consoles. I still love Wii.
    Thanks You!

2. CeeDee

CeeDee hm?

May 4, 2014
    United States
    somewhere
    wbf1 is part of the wbfs, you need to make both into a single iso file.

We can not provide roms or isos here.

Maevinarsh likes this.
  3. arianadark

arianadark GBAtemp Regular

Nov 20, 2016
    United States
    What issue is the pal version of that game giving you?

Maevinarsh likes this.
  4. Maevinarsh
    OP

Maevinarsh Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2017
    Malaysia
    Thank you so much for your reply. FIFA 15 which I downloaded is PAL. Eventhough I set the settings to REGION FREE, it still doesn't launch.
    I just want to revert all what I have done. Now, I want to download FIFA 15 for Wii in an ISO format to avoid any complications. I just don't know where to download it and how to add the game IF THE GAME IS IN DIFFERENT FORMAT (wbfs, wbf1, etc.)...
    Please reply soon... :D

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Thanks for your reply very much. It is okay if you cant help me provide ROMs or ISOs here. I understood that WBF1 is a part of WBFS. I know how to make WBFS files to ISO. But I don't know how to make WBF1 files to be ISO. Please teach me how to convert these 2 files to ISO. Thank You So Much and please reply me soon.

Last edited by Maevinarsh, Jun 21, 2017
  5. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    Wii Backup Manager can convert WBFS files back into ISOs. The "wbf1" file is just a continuation of the "wbfs" file. It's done that way for games that are over 4GB so they will still fit on a FAT32 partition.

Maevinarsh likes this.
  6. Maevinarsh
    OP

Maevinarsh Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2017
    Malaysia
    Understood. I know that I added the game in the right way. But why when I try to play it with Configurable USB Loader, the game doesnt want to launch? It shows error -1. i tried setting the settings to REGION FREE but it still doesn't work. So what went wrong in that part?
    Reply soon, Thx.

7. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    It could be the disc image is corrupt or you do not have a cIOS installed that can run it. Did you run a SysCheck report?

Maevinarsh likes this.
  8. eduall

eduall GBAtemp Regular

May 29, 2014
    Is the ios, i had the same problem. i´ll tell u what is the only ios than runs it! let me see my ios config

Maevinarsh likes this.
  9. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    It should work with d2x v8 or v10-beta52 as 249[56] just fine.

Maevinarsh likes this.
  10. Maevinarsh
    OP

Maevinarsh Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2017
    Malaysia
    Here are some pictures of my SysCheck Report.
    Now, tell me what exactly I have to do.
    Thanks For your reply! :D

Attached Files:

11. lisreal2401

lisreal2401 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 4, 2013
    United States
    Can you post a picture of what your fifa 15 folder looks like on your flash drive? Would help a lot.

Maevinarsh likes this.
  12. Maevinarsh
    OP

Maevinarsh Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2017
    Malaysia
    Which IOS does FIFA 15 runs with?
    Thanks For Your Reply :)

13. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    You have very old cIOSes in 249/250.

THYPLEX likes this.
  14. THYPLEX

THYPLEX GBAtemp Regular

May 20, 2017
    Italy
    Rome
    How can i update them ?
    Through an homebrew , right ?

15. Maevinarsh
    OP

Maevinarsh Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2017
    Malaysia
    Hello Everyone. I went sick so I didn't had time to reply. I feel my Wii system might be corrupt. For now I want to forget whatever I have done and I want to download this game, FIFA 15. Now I need you to just teach me step by step what should I do to get FIFA 15 working in my Wii (how to add it in my drive and what should I do to fix any wrong things in my Wii. So now I removed any existing FIFA 15 files in my Flash Drive and PC. I downloaded FIFA 15 (Wii) from EMUPARADISE FORUMS (https://www.epforums.org/showthread.php?104531). I now have 9 files (part file). It's format is likely different. For an example, the PART 3 file of what I have downloaded is "F15.7z.003". Step by step, how will I add this file into my flash drive?
    Any replies will really be appreciated.
    I am a newbie in hacking Wii's so I won't know those geeky Wii stuffs.
    Thank You!

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Attached Files:

16. Maevinarsh
    OP

Maevinarsh Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2017
    Malaysia
    How will I get that into my Wii?

17. Maevinarsh
    OP

Maevinarsh Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2017
    Malaysia
    Hello. I today downloaded FIFA 15 (NTSC-U) ISO and I transfered the ISO to my flash drive. I also installed D2X v10 beta52 slot IOS 249. After that installation, I tried to play, but still doesn't work. It just brings me back to the Wii Menu.
    Any helps?