Hacking How to download & extract SMG2 eShop version using NUSdownloader

GoldenSun3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to dump the game iso itself from a Wii U with the Wii game downloaded to it? Like convert the game file from the SD Card into an iso that can be usable on a computer.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to dump the game iso itself from a Wii U with the Wii game downloaded to it? Like convert the game file from the SD Card into an iso that can be usable on a computer.

Yes if you have a kernel/IOSU exploit but why would you want to? I checked and literally all they did was copy the files from the original game. It's the same size.

Reactions: Hiccup

GoldenSun3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes if you have a kernel/IOSU exploit but why would you want to? I checked and literally all they did was copy the files from the original game. It's the same size.

So you could buy it on your Wii U and then dump it for play on your computer. $10 is way cheaper than a $40 used game disc, plus it gives the original developer of the game money instead of to Gamestop.

Is it possible to save the digital Wii games to an SD Card or external HDD, or is it locked to the internal HDD?

Hiccup

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

I'd want to know the difference. Do the MD5 hashes match up to any known dump?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1