Homebrew How to downgrade to 11.3 on 11.4 with CFW?

resetes12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So how would i go about getting homebrew on 11.4 for new3ds, i used to use soundhax to access homebrew but now thats patched i dont know how to access homebrew anymore

Basehaxx and Ninjahax still work. Both require games (Pokemon OR/AS for basehaxx or cubic Ninja for ninjahax). Basehaxx also requieres another hacked 3DS, iirc.

Moffy28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait, you didn't install CFW? And the FBI on the menu?
Are yuo kidding me?
You didn't do the simple thing which gurrenteed you the homebrew launcher?

no because i only used soundhax to access the homebrew launcher jut so i could rip save files of my games and edit them

sith

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry to bump a deathbed thread but is there not also the dsiware and hardmod options (see 3ds.guide) for 11.4 ofw? maybe 5 days ago that wasn't the case but now i think you have the three options.

Gunslngr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you fine with a 11.2 update backup? Because theres full update packs up to that version with a quick google search. This requires the good old SysDowngrader instead of the CTR Transfer.
You just need to go to that "chaos" site. Since that "iso" site hasn't updated its updates since 10.3. Sorry but thats your only choice. I would've PM'd you a CTR Transfer of my own 3DS but I only own New 3DS consoles.

Could you maybe send me an 11.3 CTR? I accidentally upgraded and yadda yadda

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4