Hacking How to downgrade Nintendo Switch firmware 6.2.0?

radicalwookie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me bet... you dont use ChoiDuJour or Nand?
Of course he doesnt. He probably (like the rest of people who will come crying here) updated and now trying to find a ''secret hack'' to downgrade because he foolishly updated despite people literally screaming out every single update NOT TO FREAKING UPDATE before you know whats going on.

larrypretty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course he doesnt. He probably (like the rest of people who will come crying here) updated and now trying to find a ''secret hack'' to downgrade because he foolishly updated despite people literally screaming out every single update NOT TO FREAKING UPDATE before you know whats going on.
I never intendo to do this, the system udpate pop out when I'm playing a game, then I just click on it, and regret for my whole life...:wacko:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Let me bet... you dont use ChoiDuJour or Nand?
Yes, I don't, so that means I have no way to downgrade, yes?

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Even with a NAND Backup, you won't be able to boot into it OFW cuz a fuse were burned during the update

ftfy.

For what it's worth, after a downgrade with burnt fuses, you can still boot into your system, you just need to use a CFW bootloader (like hekate) that ignores the fuse count.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Don't worry about it too much. The new encryption keys will get released, SciresM is already working on it. There's just no time frame and it might not be soon.

Reactions: Rushhour77

koyuki38

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I downgraded from 6 to 5.1 without any nand backup, using only choix du jour and the update 5.1 files.

Why would the nand backup up needed this time ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over